OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
smokin.gif

Gray sole is cash money on the MCs

Oh well yeah then it should work. :lol:

Still think they are gonna ask you to reorder though

Reps not budging. I drive to the States to pick up my shoes and for me to drive there JUST to return my shoes so I could remake is inconvenient

would anyone know if the MC IDs would fit the same as GR EM's? 

Ems true to size and mc ids are typically .5 size up. You might get away with true to size if you have skinny feet aka Kevin durant feet but if you have wide feet it's forshure a .5 size up. Good luck!

So the only sole you have in now is Dr. Scholls???  If so, then that would be way to much room on the uppers for me. I tried some" thick soles", they were about half the size of the current Kobe soles, and they gave me wayy too much room, and it felt like I was walking on the ground.
Oh well yeah then it should work.
laugh.gif

Still think they are gonna ask you to reorder tho
Reps not budging. I drive to the States to pick up my shoes and for me to drive there JUST to return my shoes so I could remake is inconvenient
You need to make a friend from Detroit!! Well maybe not Detroit, Lets say, Southfield......  
laugh.gif

Exactly how I ordered mines! Damn just made the wait worst loll
For some reason I don't like the grey sole with white swoosh as much as other combos. I know it looks nice on MPs but I think it's because the amount of black on Mps that balance them out.

Still a good lookin shoe . Grey sole grey swoosh clean. White sole white swoosh clean.

I completely agree @jm1ke

I just hope my GITD swoosh and white sole looks good in person or I'm painting dem bishes! I ordered on my phone super quick in a barber chair getting a cut with my phone dying hahha. Didn't really have time to mess around with different options.

Last edited:
I just hope my GITD swoosh and white sole looks good in person or I'm painting dem bishes! I ordered on my phone super quick in a barber chair getting a cut with my phone dying hahha. Didn't really have time to mess around with different options.
 ahahahah.I think they will and if not you cant lose money.These are head turners and I think I still have a pair in my cart with the white tongue/swoosh/sole but $260 is to much and fall and winter is coming.

finally got a "We are making your order" e-mail for my MCs check yours guys seems like they started to send them out.

You must have wide feet. I had the same problem and swapped in a dr. Scholls. And it's perfect now. Lots of room but still fitting.

I remember that, not too long ago, somebody tried to come at me sideways for suggesting Dr. Scholls... :lol:

Glad you found a solution, fam.

Another one of my iDs came. Kept it much simpler from my other iDs since I'm gonna play in them(mostly outdoors), also went tts this time but I needed to swap in my Sulfur insole for now lol. Good thing I went back to .5 up on my other iD and Beethoven.

8/2: @mushka81 hooked it up with the 20%. Thanks again! :nthat:
8/3: Received order
8/6: Started order
8/8: Almost finished
8/12: Shipped

Got them faster than the KD VII that was ordered same time so either they are focused on these or the design is much easier to produce. I'll go with the latter.

View media item 1140865

Another one of my iDs came. Kept it much simpler from my other iDs since I'm gonna play in them(mostly outdoors), also went tts this time but I needed to swap in my Sulfur insole for now lol. Good thing I went back to .5 up on my other iD and Beethoven.

8/2: @mushka81 hooked it up with the 20%. Thanks again!
nthat.gif

8/3: Received order
8/6: Started order
8/8: Almost finished
8/12: Shipped

Got them faster than the KD VII that was ordered same time so either they are focused on these or the design is much easier to produce. I'll go with the latter.
If you play at least once a week outdoors the outsoles are going to be destroyed. I've been playing in my EM Laser Crimsons for the last 3-4 months and I have hardly any grip left on them so now that school started back up I have to play in my ID or Baes indoors or buy another pair of EMs.

Lol you are so mad right now.

1. Yes flyknit weave is already created
2. Just because they had the midsole for your shoe, doesn't mean they have the tongue ready. And same can be said for all components of a shoe
3. I'm sure nike reenacted that gif when your order was placed
wink.gif

I'm not an ID elitist. I'm using LOGIC, something 90% of the posters in here don't have. Crying every day cause they don't have an email is really annoying. They have 4 weeks to deliver your shoes.
I am all for logic...but what defies all LOGIC IS when orders placed either hours after the original tweet or even after a sold out tweet get email updates while people who ordered within minutes of the original tweet go without.  

If build status updates are a part of this ID process, why is it so hard to understand why people are confused and frustrated that NDC is sending progress updates to people who ordered late, yet people who ordered well within the window get nothing?  Maybe the concern should be expressed more maturely at times, but it isn't completely unwarranted.  

On a related note, just got my NDC email about my BUILD IN PROGRESS!  They are slow and out of order guys, but they are coming!!!

For peeps saying/using dr scholls.... How does that work? The 9 insole is almost an inch thick, acting as the midsole. Dr scholls are maybe 1/4 inch thick. Do they provide enough comfort/support? It doesn't seem they'd be too comfortable to me.

Back
Top Bottom