OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
kings pride id 
sick.gif

Whats up with the lumpy,extra material and wavy look on the side of the 9's?

I am not liking that.It looks so cheap
Uh... Excuse Me... when & where did these Kobe 8's EXIST???

I thought I've seen them all... definitely Not ID's.

BTW... the Kobe 8's are just a Superior Looking Shoe. It's so apparent in these photos. 
nthat.gif

Just got these in today.  Snake skin on the tip and the swoosh.  Got some glue issues I can't get over.  Black ice sole w/ some weird cracks inside the sole and some strange streaks underneath where the sole meets the shoe.  Oh, and that annoying white fabric peeking through the mesh holes near the eyelets.  Plus the right lunarlon insert has a couple chunks missing from them.  

Gonna try to do a remake with a black liner and regular black sole.  I'm not happy with them at all.  I'm posting this pic for reference for what some of these options might look like.

nike dallas got the ID samples in last week. had an all volt, the default black and red on the webpage, and a couple of the tye dye uppers (white/black and blue/yellow). I tried on the easters and the fit was disappointing compared to the 8s. i have 6 pair of 8s that i wear regularly and the 9s seemed a little bigger and bulkier. i had some heel slippage going on and the toe box seemed larger and wider. starting to rethink my id purchase I made a few weeks ago.
totaally feel you bruh. Most people said tts exactly like the 8 but for me the elites and the lows both fits perfect like the 8's going half size down. Glad I learned that with the first bruce lee release instead of with my id. Exchanged my bruce lees for half size down and ordered my amnesty id's half size down which came out perfecttttt.

Already posted these right when I got them in a week and a half ago more in the beginning of the thread but someone asked me to post again. So here you go. My version of the Amnesties and couldn't be happier with them. Came out perfect to what I was lookin for. My b for the iphone pics. Don't got a nice camera and don't really take clear nice lookin glam shots of my kicks. Wish I could with these and see how it would come out tho. Feelin the multi-purp outsole too. No smearing unlike some pics I've seen of the black white multi outsole. View media item 962436View media item 962441View media item 962442View media item 962443View media item 962444View media item 962445View media item 962446

Got my "Almost Done" email.  Nike is pumping out these IX id's........or low volume of orders. No Se

How long after talking to someone on the phone did yall get an email to start the return/replacement process?

Back
Top Bottom