OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
the fitting on these 9 have been super frustrating to me. 13 are a little big 12.5 are just a little too small. The 13 on the 8's are absolutely perfect. I wanna get an id but may purchase a low to know how they feel before getting an id

Got my pair in after a 3 day shipping delay
View media item 962648
pimp.gif

Just got my started email, and after seeing that finished tie dye pair on the previous page this will be a long few weeks :lol:

Are there any live pictures of the glow in the dark shank? I want to see if it's a yellow tint or just comes out white.

Jumped on the MANGO wagon today
Ordered a pair

I thought it might disappear or sell out

The tiffany uppers are beautiful, but i find myself cleaning the **** out of my kung fu 9s after every hoop session. The em on these just love dirt lol. Buuut i might make a pair that will never touch the court. Yes, theyre that nice and that picture up there is tempting.

Long time lurker (seems to be the trend) decided to join to post some of these Jordan inspired IDs.

Not sure which I want to pull the trigger on yet...

I'm leaning towards the white cement cw, imo a III cw is extra clean on this model. No idea how hard it is to clean EM though.

I've balled in my white em multiple times already and they aren't that dirty. Maybe I'll take pics later

The Kobe 9 iD will be available in a new custom camouflage graphic on May 17.

940x517q80.jpeg

BHM 2.0  could be made 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom