OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
order on the MC's posted on nikeas shipped since 2 days ago. Just recieved the nike email today cant wait! hope customs oesnt hold on to these and make the wait longer...

got both pairs in and one of the boxes were damaged. :frown: 
id take the damaged box if that means i would get an update on my order 
laugh.gif

Nice MCs being posted today. Patiently awaiting mine. Keep the pics coming.

Last edited:

The first one, is that the one with the GITD swoosh? I will be SO ecstatic if mines looks like that. 
The second pair from the left is the GITD swoosh. I actually think I like the white swoosh better. Don't like the yellowish hue of the GITD.

pimp.gif

So nice bro!! i wanna see more pics of the glow swoosh pair! I ordered one pair with Glow swoosh and gray sole, other pair with gray swoosh & sole.   

In retrospect i wish i had bought 2 of each so i could pick the ones with the best flyknit pattern, oh well!
I'll post more pictures up later of them.

The first one, is that the one with the GITD swoosh? I will be SO ecstatic if mines looks like that. 
The second pair from the left is the GITD swoosh. I actually think I like the white swoosh better. Don't like the yellowish hue of the GITD.
That's what i was afraid of. I knew i would probably end up keeping the gray swoosh pair i made.  Hopefully the flyknit colors on the glow swoosh pair aren't way better than the colors on the gray swoosh pair. That will put me in quite a pickle

This is the only thing that turned me off of the gitd swoosh, it looks great in the dark but in daylight not so much.

How do you feel about the grey sole vs the white sole in person?  Most people go one way or the other but your one of the few that got both.

Back
Top Bottom