OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
It's like 90% Multi-Color ID's in here, bruh.

Still looking to see how the Fade option turned out tho...
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Oh wow, do i see White, wolf gray, and metallic silver swooshes?

Which one do you like most in person?
Yup, in order of closest:

White Sole + Metallic Silver Swoosh

White Sole + White Swoosh + Purple Specks (Really goes well with the purple in the FK)

Wolf Grey Sole + Wolf Grey Swoosh + Volt Specks

White Sole + Wolf Grey Swoosh + Volt Specks

My favorite are the first 2. Before returning the last 2 Id like to give dibs to my NT Fam though.

jwinn jwinn I agree with your #1 and 2 ranking. They all look good though. I can only hope my silver swoosh white sole pair looks as good as yours. And repped for helping out others!

I'm not really a fan. From the back portion above the midsole/carbon fiber to having an all black tongue.

I'm not really a fan. From the back portion above the midsole/carbon fiber to having an all black tongue.

It's probably not the ideal design for the guy that only has or wants 1 pair but just for variety I like some of the designs that are unique.

i'd like to see that same exact design but with a white or gray swoosh instead of black. I like the black tongue much better than the white. And i think the white mid sole flows well with the white outsole

man, I really hope I don't get that much pink/red/purple. i need a good amount of volt. Returning if they have that much red/pink/purple.

I need to stop seeing white mid/tongue pictures. Hurts my soul. Need those. I think those have become my favorite.

Back
Top Bottom