OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
dirt magnet^

depends what you do in em... if your wearing em casually theyll stay pretty clean... worn my kobe 8 plats more then 5 times and upper is still clean
i have bad luck with white shoes 
laugh.gif

Didnt notice until she was done too they look like draft day colors to me. Thanks guy.

Nike should just set up a section on Nike ID and call it Nike IDeezy, where every shoe is offered in a Yeezy colorway. Saves the customer time. I swear, every other shoe on IG with the NikeID tag is a Yeezy colorway. Really lends credence to the notion that people are sheep.

Nike should just set up a section on Nike ID and call it Nike IDeezy, where every shoe is offered in a Yeezy colorway. Saves the customer time. I swear, every other shoe on IG with the NikeID tag is a Yeezy colorway. Really lends credence to the notion that people are sheep.

I don't have any problem with the abundance of Yeezy Colorways. I don't necessarily get it, but I cant blame people for using that same color scheme on a ~$200 shoe instead of paying, what, ~$3K?

From that aspect I get it, but ya the amount of shoes mocked with that inspiration is OD.

Last edited:
I don't get y ppl get so uptight about what other people do with their money.  I appreciate the pics.

Did anyone say that about the mango themed ones that fills up most of the posts in the last few pages?

I don't get y ppl get so uptight about what other people do with their money.  I appreciate the pics.

Did anyone say that about the mango themed ones that fills up most of the posts in the last few pages?

Uptight? Nah. You seem more upset about it then I am. Let me guess - you made a Yeezy colorway didn't you? Don't be shy. It's ok. Lots of people have too. Lol

Back
Top Bottom