OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nice Tye Dye. I take it you will buy the GOLD Elite?

I want to do a black TD so thanks for the pics. Nice to see they will come out great.Wish they had a grey midsole option

Gold and Tye Dye options are
smokin.gif

Shut it down,lets go home.Take that with you.

Those are sick

Last edited:
Man ...I just got my IDs and they are going RIGHT back. There are blue stains and prints on the midsole. Even my wife, who knows nothing about kicks, said they looked sloppy. For 200 and this is the quality you get, ill easily pass.

Man ...I just got my IDs and they are going RIGHT back. There are blue stains and prints on the midsole. Even my wife, who knows nothing about kicks, said they looked sloppy. For 200 and this is the quality you get, ill easily pass.
C'mon man...upload them pics.  And sorry about the kicks.

If you're gonna complain about flaws, at least let us see them...

Especially if they are bad enough to warrant a return...

We are all buying pairs too and it helps to see what we may or may not encounter with our pairs.

I don't have a high powered camera and I know people start crying about the quality so I'll try my best.

The glue job...from front to back is HORRIBLE...you can clearly see extra glue all over the back and in prints on the midsole.View media item 974613View media item 974605
Also the back of the soles are covered with white scuff marks that look like they were either recycled or worn.

If you're gonna complain about flaws, at least let us see them...

Especially if they are bad enough to warrant a return...

We are all buying pairs too and it helps to see what we may or may not encounter with our pairs.
Agree. I hate it when people complain about the pairs they get in but then don't let us see them. All id pics help out the NT Fam.

I don't have a high powered camera and I know people start crying about the quality so I'll try my best.

The glue job...from front to back is HORRIBLE...you can clearly see extra glue all over the back and in prints on the midsole.

Also the back of the soles are covered with white scuff marks that look like they were either recycled or worn.
Can you show whole shoe pic? Thanks and will Rep.

Back
Top Bottom