OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Who's worked up? I just simply replied to your comment...
indifferent.gif
Than smoke one up homie 
pimp.gif

Which pics have you been looking at? The majority have batch 2s I've seen have way less volt than batch 1.

You act as if all the pictures I've seen are from NT. I've seen plenty of pairs on IG and Twitter from batch 2 that have more volt.

Last edited:
Who's everyone? I only saw 1 person remake.

And even then, if you show off your ids and they look GOOD, then why wouldn't people copy? It's a good thing for TY imo.

Please reread what I wrote. What exactly do you think I meant by it? Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. You, basically, just proved my point. Canadians...:rolleyes

i read it

the way you worded your sentence made it seem like you were upset that others "copied" his design..

"i love how everyone" ......... sounds like you aren't too happy.

say what you want, you know what you meant. but now that you were called out, you're trying to change what you meant.

good day american :D

Finally an update with actual news:

I can take a look into that order for you
Simone: The orders will be processed. There will be no canceled orders. At this time, the factory is just awaiting the materials. Once they get all the materials, there will be an accurate date for them
Simone: It is taking a while and we do apologize
Simone: Just making sure we get things squared away.
Simone: They will be made though!

Finally an update with actual news:

I can take a look into that order for you
Simone: The orders will be processed. There will be no canceled orders. At this time, the factory is just awaiting the materials. Once they get all the materials, there will be an accurate date for them
Simone: It is taking a while and we do apologize
Simone: Just making sure we get things squared away.
Simone: They will be made though!

^ [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. GITD Swoosh. Got same pair just with white soles.

Man... I'm getting anxious. Looks like my shipping label was made not shipped yet. Will be here soon. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

My bros pair no shipping label yet .

Last edited:
i read it

the way you worded your sentence made it seem like you were upset that others "copied" his design..

say what you want, you know what you meant. but now that you were called out, you're trying to change what you meant.

Yes, I must be upset that people are copying someone else's design...:stoneface:

Called out?!? :rofl:

Canadians...:rolleyes

i read it

Yes, I must be upset that people are copying someone else's design...:stoneface:

Called out?!? :rofl:

Canadians...:rolleyes

Okay Jeff.

You also haven't told me who "everyone" is..

Last edited:
^ [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]. GITD Swoosh. Got same pair just with white soles.

Man... I'm getting anxious. Looks like my shipping label was made not shipped yet. Will be here soon. [emoji]128515[/emoji]

My bros pair no shipping label yet .

Yeah gitd..

Back
Top Bottom