OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Almost exactly how my pair will look except I opted for the Volt ID in the back of the tongue.

I don't care what anyone says, but the GITD looks really good in light also! I'm glad I went with something a little different :tongue:

Can't wait for my pair to arrive later today :smokin

Just got here..

You still haven't answered who "everyone" is after you've been asked multiple times. Now you know you look stupid so you won't answer my question.

Have a good day Oliver.

Wow, you really are all worked up about this aren't you :rofl:

I don't know names. Check IG and you'll see NTers posting their pairs. It was a general comment since I've seen plenty of pairs with that same burgundy makeup every since Ty posted his pair from the 1st batch.

Don't even know how to spell your own name, Olivier?

I'm done wasting my time explaining myself to someone living in a fake country...:lol:

Last edited:
So, I ordered the day after the option sold out and It looks like they are being made as of right now.

Question for anyone who may know but do all GITD materials orange after a while? I know the soles do.

Can't wait for my MC pair to get in.  I keep getting emails from my UPS Choice account saying its being delivered today except for the fact its being held in a warehouse in Kentucky for some reason.  Just gotta be patient though.

that painted on flyknit looks real bad in the middle of the shoe where the swoosh is. Just looks like smeared on paint.

Can't wait for my MC pair to get in.  I keep getting emails from my UPS Choice account saying its being delivered today except for the fact its being held in a warehouse in Kentucky for some reason.  Just gotta be patient though.

One of my pairs still says that it is on schedule to be delivered tomorrow but it's still in China as of this morning...:lol:

I know this shoe has been posted in here and bashed, but I got mine in today and after seeing the initial pics- I really like them. Def. expected them to pop more, but hey that's what all my "WT" are for. (And to the pic police, sorry for the bad lighting). Now in 3....2....1...
More close up pics please.  

One of my pairs still says that it is on schedule to be delivered tomorrow but it's still in China as of this morning...
laugh.gif
Haha ya Labor Day must have messed with UPS's system or something

Got a feeling i'm being lied to by my UPS tracking for the MC's 
laugh.gif

Says they are scheduled to be delivered by end of day TOMORROW.  But the tracking says the package departed from Taiwan this morning. 

Last edited:
I ordered before the oos tweet

8/23 almost finished email
8/25 we've started email

Finally my order status went to shipped this morning with no email

Last edited:
The colors of the Fade look good there. Pic quality could be better but I see good enough to say I can't wait for my Fades to come in. :D

Got a feeling i'm being lied to by my UPS tracking for the MC's :lol:

Says they are scheduled to be delivered by end of day TOMORROW.  But the tracking says the package departed from Taiwan this morning. 

I've had iD's come from china to my house in 1 day.

Dunno how but its just what the tracking says.. :lol:

So I hadn't got my Build emails yet, decided to hit up Nike. 

Mark: Thank you for your patience.  There has been a delay on the multi-color kobe 9 elite lows since so many were placed in such a short time and that led to a material shortage.  They are working to get the shoes out as fast as possible without affecting quality.

Gabriel: Any estimate on the new date? 

Mark: There is not one currently.  Last news I heard was they were hoping to not be too far behind the original arrival dates.

Cry. Not only have they not got started, they don't even have the materials.

Got a feeling i'm being lied to by my UPS tracking for the MC's 
laugh.gif

i got the same thing, they were originally scheduled to arrive today, now it says delivery for  tomorrow and just leaved asia land. 

It's obvious that nike discontinued the multi color option for the sole reason that they cannot keep up with the large number of orders.

Back
Top Bottom