OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

nerd.gif
 That black weave on the left shoe
Thats a MP. Definitely wish the ID's had that pattern!

Even UPS has gotten in on the trolling with the MC's. They have had my delivery as "By end of day 9/04" ever since they shipped last weekend. Welp it's 9/4 and the package had just left Tokyo this morning 
indifferent.gif

Got my no imagination pair today.

I can't front. I want a white pair now. Hope they throw it back up.

Even UPS has gotten in on the trolling with the MC's. They have had my delivery as "By end of day 9/04" ever since they shipped last weekend. Welp it's 9/4 and the package had just left Tokyo this morning :stoneface:

Same here. Mine was in CHina on Monday with a delivery date scheduled for today. Then it was in Korea for the last two days. I knew there was no chance it was arriving toay. Just got the rescheduled for 9/9 email. No problem. Still ahead of what Nike promised, and I didnt get an email confirming build, until it was sent.

:nerd:

:lol:

:nerd:

:rofl:

I really like that asics glV inspired pair as well.

Only a few IDs I can say I don't like, most are pretty nice. I think my fav MC IDs is Ty's pair, and it has nothing to do with his NT status, it's just something different, that worked very well with the MC upper.
I ordered the Ember inspired pair. 10/2 delivery. I will be sure to take some photos for y'all.

Even UPS has gotten in on the trolling with the MC's. They have had my delivery as "By end of day 9/04" ever since they shipped last weekend. Welp it's 9/4 and the package had just left Tokyo this morning 
indifferent.gif
Same here. Mine was in CHina on Monday with a delivery date scheduled for today. Then it was in Korea for the last two days. I knew there was no chance it was arriving toay. Just got the rescheduled for 9/9 email. No problem. Still ahead of what Nike promised, and I didnt get an email confirming build, until it was sent.
Lol mine also switched to 9/09 today,  But then i checked again to see where the package is and now it's in Alaska and the delivery has changed back to Today again 
laugh.gif

Wore these to the gym. Definite head turners. Love these. I'm especially a fan of the blue/gold on the backtab and heel tab.

I love the black and the gitd swoosh! I live the idea of the sole matching the lining and the laces. I wish we could see it with the other color options.

Well I sure hope my MC's aren't labeled as "no imagination" seeing as there's not a whole lot you can do with them. I absolutely love how mine turned out. I got my flame suit on in case anyone hates the fact that I added some color (I felt like they needed some blue to spice em up). Now for the pics!

My "no imagination" pairs arrive next week :wink:

Nice colorway on both.. My opinion doesn't matter but could you post a pic of the UNC MC's w the blk laces? I think that'd be [emoji]128166[/emoji] #dopeids

baby blue mc is :smokin

also the gold heal overlay or whatever it's called looks good.. just not the swoosh.

Didn't get an email but finally changed to build in progress! 8)

Definitely happy I went with gold swoosh on one of my pairs. Give it a little pop.
HQ Pics makes the gold swoosh look so sexy but in other pics they don't pop as much. The shozoku on the other hand is FIRE in gold. I would definitely cop a gold swoosh pair if they ever came out again.

the fact that the gold and silver swooshes are like paper thin is what kills it for me. they like blend into the flyknit. Not a fan.

That baby blue pair up there is actually really nice man!.  Best MC with color added that i have seen!

the fact that the gold and silver swooshes are like paper thin is what kills it for me. they like blend into the flyknit. Not a fan.

That baby blue pair up there is actually really nice man!.  Best MC with color added that i have seen!
Idk I think the maroon ones are better. Baby blue is still nice tho! I got a silver swoosh on mine. I was too indecisive between white and silver so I just went with what I had from when the MCs first came out.

Back
Top Bottom