OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
after almost about a month my order finally changed to "build in progress" 
happy.gif
 I can finally relax now!

Agreed Ferraris black out MCs look amazing IMO do to the amount of volt being present on that pair of MCs... The baby blue MCs look pretty cool as well I agree with the black lace swap and I probably woulda gone with a black heel tab but that again is just my opinion overall you got yourself great pairs of MCs!!! Can't wait for mine to arrive on Monday!!! Hoping for volt to dominate the upper :wink:

laugh.gif
naw, the "haters come out" because you act like you did something new (which you didn't, there are plenty of people who have posted gold swooshes) and that doing something new makes yours better (which it doesn't) and that everyone else who didn't do what you did has "no imagination"

Beautiful shoes, but stop trying to make them sound more special than they are by being an *** to everyone else who made them differently.
What are you babbling about? You need to get your facts straight.

I asked a member to post more pics of his ID's, nothing more. Don't get your panties in a bunch just because I stated facts about almost everyone on here ordering the same shoe. I thought the point of ID was to create your unique design, not order 5 pairs of the exact same thing. As soon as something different pops up its met with mostly negative comments. Big ups to those who think outside the box and are not followers. Even if your designs don't meet the standards of the majority here at least you had the balls to be different

Crazy that people are receiving multiple pairs out of a 5+ pair order, and I can't even get one yet, or a build in progress email. 
sick.gif

yeah my status changed this morning to build in progress. I ordered within in the first hour with a scheduled delivery of 09/15. From reading a bunch of these posts it seems like the 09/15 batches are all starting at the same time.

It's funny how some people received no e-mails, but I got a e-mail every step of the way. I even got a delivered e-mail a couple of hours later yesterday.

It's funny how some people received no e-mails, but I got a e-mail every step of the way. I even got a delivered e-mail a couple of hours later yesterday.

I only got the Received and almost finished email

My pair shipped, but only found out by checking the status on ndc

multicolour option will be back on like 2 months for sure after they deliver all their orders and restock the materials to make them 

multicolour option will be back on like 2 months for sure after they deliver all their orders and restock the materials to make them 
I kind of doubt it but you never know.  You don't see many Quick-strike items coming back.  Nike also tweeted that this option won't be coming back.  To be honest, no one really knows for sure.

I've received several finishing touches and in progress emails.

I'm sure everyone will get theirs.  Just be patient.

What are you babbling about? You need to get your facts straight.

I asked a member to post more pics of his ID's, nothing more. Don't get your panties in a bunch just because I stated facts about almost everyone on here ordering the same shoe. I thought the point of ID was to create your unique design, not order 5 pairs of the exact same thing. As soon as something different pops up its met with mostly negative comments. Big ups to those who think outside the box and are not followers. Even if your designs don't meet the standards of the majority here at least you had the balls to be different

The point of ID is to get what you want. Why with this release suddenly are people throwing around what the "point of ID" is? I see tons of "inspired" by something designs all over and no one brings up "unique designs" then. The point of basketball shoes is ball, runners run, trainers train yet the majority of us use them not for any of those reasons, you included I'm sure. That's why throwing around the point of something is dumb IMO. Most people who have these unique MCs also have that same standard CW. The unique one was there 2nd pair.

Last edited:
so both pairs will be here thursday or sooner.... home and away, gold swoosh

When some ppl who ordered MC's hear other ppl talk about a restock they be like DayDay from next Friday...... "I bet you don't get none... I bet you don't get it... I hope you don't get it!" Lmao!!!

mike-epps-wanted-police.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom