OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
If I didn't have two pairs of MCs coming i would be very upset

What a letdown.

View media item 1167349

Ouch. Workers went hard on this "fade" maybe too much fade. Lol

I know, I know, beating a dead horse!
Dark Grey Liner and Laces, Wolf Grey Swoosh and Sole, Yellow Speckles.
Some glue stains here and there, a little excess plastic on the shozoku, but happy with the MC color distribution.
View media item 1167005

View media item 1167006
Grey lace looks good .

I did the same on one of my pairs that I'm thinking of returning. This actually looks good though. I think the gold saved you. My goof up was with the grey, and I dont think its going to look nearly as nice as yours.
A white back tab looks fine as long as there are other white colors on the shoe (swoosh, sole, etc.). If you're really unhappy with it, use some Angelus paint on it. I definitely wouldn't return it.

Last edited:
Yo look at these fade uppers 
roll.gif

One of my pairs is White Back Tab with White Swoosh/Backtab Lines

Question, what paint would be best to paint the tabs? Thinking about painting them red.  Thanks!

EDIT:  awesome, someone answered it it just as I posted: ANGELUS PAINT.  Any recommendations on what paint to use on the TAB itself?

Last edited:
how are you guys getting these 20% refunds.. i just asked and they were like nah we cant do anything

You don't have enough bass in your voice.

Can't be squealilng on the phone like Screech Powers lives in ya throat.

Finesse it some... be a tad more suave and flirt a bit.

Just tease it with the tip... 

I think what you're referring to is called Pokezach

Lol^

I feel like more than half of the fades ordered are about to be sent back for refunds, hopefully then Nike gets the idea that they shouldn't bs the shoes like that.

Not your originally mc pic. Yes I ball in them and no they aren't better then the em
The colors in your flyknit are niceeeeeeee

On another note, i HATE those evolution balls.  Fake ***, squishy, foamy, nerf ball feeling joints.  Can't stand when people try to make us use them for pick up games.
mean.gif

On another note, i HATE those evolution balls.  Fake ***, squishy, foamy, nerf ball feeling joints.  Can't stand when people try to make us use them for pick up games.
mean.gif
gotta rock with spalding only....

I don't mind the airbrushing too much, but the colors aren't even close to the rendering. I hope my Laker fade order doesn't end up like that.

On another note, i HATE those evolution balls.  Fake ***, squishy, foamy, nerf ball feeling joints.  Can't stand when people try to make us use them for pick up games.:smh:

gotta rock with spalding only....

Yes.  I usually use the official NBA ball because my buddy got a 2 for 1 deal on them on black friday. If not, i use the Spalding TF1000 

I prefer to play with the EVO. The official one though. I believe I know the type you're talking about.

Some of those Spaldings are horrible as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom