OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Has there been any pics posted of a volt fade someone can post? Mine should be here friday which prolly means monday or tues....

i got shafted on the multicolor placement

You know your hunger will never be satisfied, when you complain about perfect pairs........ 
mean.gif

Every time I come to this thread I just get more and more salty. Congrats to everyone on that note.

I have this feeling of unrest. A shoe I can't get unless I pay $500+ and then I see people who ordered 3-4+ pairs just to see which multicolor pattern looks the best.

It's like America at its core. Straight Greedy.

Every time I come to this thread I just get more and more salty. Congrats to everyone on that note.

I have this feeling of unrest. A shoe I can't get unless I pay $500+ and then I see people who ordered 3-4+ pairs just to see which multicolor pattern looks the best.

Didn't you just win a pair of Black HTMs for $20...?

You could drop $400-something on some MC iDs and still come out on top. Both an HTM and MC for like $450 total... C'mon now.

Last edited:

Calling other peoples purchases greedy like they used your debit card to pay for their orders.
Don't let the salt overwhelm you.

Im a give you some game, and I usually dont do this for free because the game is to be sold not told.

Rule 6:

Everything in life is almost always about timing and money.  If you dont have perfect timing in life then you better have enough money to make up for it.

Im a give you some game, and I usually dont do this for free because the game is to be sold not told.

Rule 6:
Everything in life is almost always about timing and money.  If you dont have perfect timing in life then you better have enough money to make up for it.
We'll damn. That was a gem. seriously.

Just talked to Vikas at nike. Dude was kind of a jerk. My initial delivery date was the 15th. Then an incident was created and after that, my delivery date was the 10th. I'm now told that I should expect them to ship on the 17th. He eventually gave me a 20% off code, but I could tell he only did it because he was annoyed with my initial questions and wanted our conversation to end.

Last edited:
Just talked to Vikas at nike. Dude was kind of a jerk. My initial delivery date was the 15th. Then an incident was created and after that, my delivery date was the 10th. I'm now told that I should expect them to ship on the 17th. He eventually gave me a 20% off code, but I could tell he only did it because he was annoyed with my initial questions and wanted our conversation to end.

Way to stay with it. I would have given up.

Didn't you just win a pair of Black HTMs for $20...?

You could drop $400-something on some MC iDs and still come out on top. Both an HTM and MC for like $450 total... C'mon now.

$20? info?

I like more red/pink, but I wouldn't mind whatever is given to me. A lot of fuchsia would be awesome since there isn't a lot of that.
i wouldn't mind either since i know its random & I easily could have had zero pairs, just wishing my next shipment gets less fuchsia on the lateral side

gitd pair

Back
Top Bottom