OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

not the whitest white, but its pretty much white in direct sunlight

sounds great, hope you get enough volt threads to match your speckles
Yeah about a week after I ordered the GITD I realized it wasn't going to be too practical but your pics made me regain hope lol

thanks man appreciate it!

Looks nice, but I was so distracted by the cheesy blurs that I had to refocus to the reason why I clicked the image. Either let the SLR do it or leave it the way it is.
lol yeah. There isn't any need for some sort of instagram effect on niketalk, we aren't a bunch of teenage girls. You should be focusing on the design you made and your MC's pattern instead of all of that.

Just talked to Vikas at nike. Dude was kind of a jerk. My initial delivery date was the 15th. Then an incident was created and after that, my delivery date was the 10th. I'm now told that I should expect them to ship on the 17th. He eventually gave me a 20% off code, but I could tell he only did it because he was annoyed with my initial questions and wanted our conversation to end.
Yea I had a chat with him once. He was a little douchey. What did you ask that annoyed him?

So who else has a pair that has been stuck in customs in a warehouse in Louisville, KY since 9/3? :smh:

I know I'm not the only since UPS said that there were 144 other boxes in my shipment that are in the same predicament.

Yea I had a chat with him once. He was a little douchey. What did you ask that annoyed him?

I was actually quite polite the whole time. The response from "Marvin" I received about my incident report stated to contact nike if my order wasn't delivered by the 10th. Since my order just went into production on Thursday, I contacted them a few days early. He pretty much said there were delays and my order should ship on the 17th and then went right into the, is there anything I can help you with? I then asked why I hadn't been notified about a delay and then he really got short.

lol yeah. There isn't any need for some sort of instagram effect on niketalk, we aren't a bunch of teenage girls. You should be focusing on the design you made and your MC's pattern instead of all of that.
You guys will complain about anything. Dude can do whatever he wants to HIS photos. Just that statement alone makes me think you are a teenage girl BRUH

So who else has a pair that has been stuck in customs in a warehouse in Louisville, KY since 9/3?
mean.gif

I know I'm not the only since UPS said that there were 144 other boxes in my shipment that are in the same predicament.
Damn, that's crazy. Something else might be going on.  Mine flew in and out di same day. It's probably packages going to your location. I'm In NY.

You guys will complain about anything. Dude can do whatever he wants to HIS photos. Just that statement alone makes me think you are a teenage girl BRUH

Of course. But some people OD on effects and it makes the pic terrible.

I got the finishing up email almost 2 weeks ago on my multicolors and still no shipment. Wonder if that email was in error or if they are just slow. Hopefully nothing happened / mixed up order.

I got the finishing up email almost 2 weeks ago on my multicolors and still no shipment. Wonder if that email was in error or if they are just slow. Hopefully nothing happened / mixed up order.

Nikes whole system is jacked up. I ordered some tech pants Monday. Got a Email Thursday saying it would be delayed with a new arrival date. Funny part is I had said pants in hand when I got that email. Smh

So who else has a pair that has been stuck in customs in a warehouse in Louisville, KY since 9/3? :smh:

I also have a pair that's been sitting in Louisville since 9/2 (supposed to be delivered 9/4). My other pair got in and out and will be here on Monday.

Nikes whole system is jacked up. I ordered some tech pants Monday. Got a Email Thursday saying it would be delayed with a new arrival date. Funny part is I had said pants in hand when I got that email. Smh

I figured something was up. Not going to complain, the promised date wasn't until Friday anyway.

Got a random ID in the mail the other day and had no idea who it was from, turns out one of my friends who I middleman a lot of transactions for through my Middleman Business went out of his way and made me these for my wedding! Has "Just Married 26" on the tongues (for July 26th). Was a dope surprise especially since he's from Australia

View media item 1170083

Thats dope man. Congrats

Got a random ID in the mail the other day and had no idea who it was from, turns out one of my friends who I middleman a lot of transactions for through my Middleman Business went out of his way and made me these for my wedding! Has "Just Married 26" on the tongues (for July 26th). Was a dope surprise especially since he's from Australia
Pretty nice gift. Congratulations on getting married.

Of course. But some people OD on effects and it makes the pic terrible.
That may be true but there was nothing wrong with this dudes pics. Just 2 haters running off that mouth instead of giving him props for a dope pair of mc's. :rolleyes

same here, i am in LA also. it was suppose to be here on 9/3 and still stuck there. my other 2 pairs that shipped after are already here. that is the only reason i have not raised hell on UPS yet.

Back
Top Bottom