OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

There's a reason everyone orders the "no imagination" pair... because it's the best. No need to mess with it.
it's good to have a few versions of "No Imagination"
nthat.gif

So people are getting the October delay email AFTER finishing touches email? Makes no sense, i've seen those delay emails for a few days now on here but got a finishing touches email yesterday. Absolutely no method to the madness

Well since my MC's and my Red FK pair were supposed to get here today and my tracking got changed this morning to tomorrow

I'll just post this :lol:

FYI DJ your pics helped me pull the trigger on the same pair. Should be here this weekend. Can't wait!

Nice! Hope u post them

View media item 1174859

Well since my MC's and my Red FK pair were supposed to get here today and my tracking got changed this morning to tomorrow

I'll just post this :lol:
those are nice laces where u get them from?

From a pair of Nike Flyknit Free Chukka's I have

(pic for reference)

View media item 1174860
Apparently way of the wade laces are pretty similar as well.

FYI:

This pair was in my cart and ordered after the SOLD OUT. They started and almost finished it with emails and the status online is still in progress. I ordered 4 pairs before it sold out and 2 pairs came in and the 2 others are building in progress with no emails.

I got the finishing touch email yesterday and this morning a email for delay for a month....

Purple fades look the best because they're only half painted 
laugh.gif

Speaking of fades, Saw these on IG 

mean.gif
 Nike really dropped the ball on the quality of these flyknit ID's (minus the MC)

Last edited:
those purple fades look really good.  its too bad the MC overshadows everything though

Last edited:

mean.gif
 Nike really dropped the ball on the quality of these flyknit ID's (minus the MC)
I like the Grey. It's hard to tell in pics, but they have a lot of detail and make a great base for a design.

Do wish the Red and Yellow would have actually been FK.(Not painted)

mean.gif
I like the Grey. It's hard to tell in pics, but they have a lot of detail and make a great base for a design.

Do wish the Red and Yellow would have actually been FK.(Not painted)
the original 3 are the only good ones. MC, Gray, Black.  All of the painted ones are trash. Even though that gray/purple fade looks nice in that pic, still wouldn't cop

"A mechanical failure has delayed delivery. We're adjusting plans to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Your package was released by the clearing agency."

anyone else's shoes on this Flight????

would of had both pairs today but one pair had some LANDING GEAR issues..

View media item 1174884

:smh:  Nike really dropped the ball on the quality of these flyknit ID's (minus the MC)

Those colors actually look pretty good, too. Unfortunately they got that "put some Michaels paint on my Flyknits and let it dry" look.

I just went to Finishline yesterday and saw all the GR Flyknit running shoes and trainers. It would be so easy to give us a basic 2 or 3 color weave like that

Got my MC's in yesterday. Went with Wolf Grey Midsole/Swoosh combo with mango speckling ( I think I saw Mez 0ne with the mango speckling first and I had to bite, think it complements the MC flyknit beautifully) Flat out ******* love them

Quick indoor outdoor shots

Bonus

Done with the 9's now onto the 10's
pimp.gif
your toe box is filthy 
sick.gif

pimp.gif

Mango speckling looks good and not overdone on 40in's pair.

Went with no speckles on mine but I suppose I could always try and add some.  Probably the one custom job that is hard to F up 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom