OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
How can a thin piece of foil look good? Lol. You can't even see the swoosh. It looks horrible
Because it looks good to the people who bought it... I havent heard 1 person that got the Gold or silver swoosh say they regret it, but what I have heard is you comment on the gold swoosh every time someone puts a picture up.  

How can a thin piece of foil look good? Lol. You can't even see the swoosh. It looks horrible
Because it looks good to the people who bought it... I havent heard 1 person that got the Gold or silver swoosh say they regret it, but what I have heard is you comment on the gold swoosh every time someone puts a picture up.  

I'm allowed to have an opinion just like you are.

But dont you think it gets tedious and redundant to comment everytime someone puts up a picture with a gold swoosh. You dont have to comment on each and every gold swoosh pic. We get that you dont like it, just don't buy one with a gold swoosh. 

Why the hell is the swoosh so thin when it's metallic -_-

Silver would have been the best one if it wasn't for that
Ya that's what kills it for me. Why do all other swooshes come with a thick piece of material and them the metallic one is cheap?
Gold swoosh is no
Silver swoosh is meh

The metallic swoosh kills the mc upper, that's why I don't like the gold or silver.

Last edited:
Finally got the finishing touches email :smokin

My status changed back to "in progress" in my orders though lol

I posted a pic of how I think it should look.. And then someone says my rendition looks like hot garbage. YA it's not perfect but I'm not a pro at PS. I was just saying it would look better with a thicker swoosh. I don't see what's wrong with that comment

I haven't commented on a gold swoosh in a long time btw

Got shipped email for my Fades. Bad angles and poor quality pictures when they come in. :smokin

edit: The tracking number is active already usually a label is created and takes a day or two to process and you get a delivery date. Gonna be here Tuesday. Customs better not delay it.

Last edited:
Finally got the finishing touches email
smokin.gif

My status changed back to "in progress" in my orders though lol
same as here
This has happened to me with nearly every iD I've had.  My guess is that essentially it's at the "preparing to ship" phase or w/e

Man, this glitch that's there when you click from fade to solid be getting me. I'm only seeing it because my computer is low on resources, so processing is slow as crap. Was sitting here trying to see if I could get it to break with a bunch of random QC on the flash piece. If it stuck don't think they'd honor it.

My last pair has been in Louisville, ky for 7 days. Called ups and they said a large shipment from Nike has been held at their facility since last week, they can't give any more details n that I should just keep checking my tracking # for updates

I had the same pattern as well. At this point people should be worrying about this.
Yeah, i'd be very worried about dat email. Probably more frustrated reading it than worried for me. It's like actually copping heat from NDC, and they lose your package, the joint can't be replaced because it's sold out. It's just shoes, but offering a refund, and a promo code don't even soothe the burn.

Yeah, i'd be very worried about dat email. Probably more frustrated reading it than worried for me. It's like actually copping heat from NDC, and they lose your package, the joint can't be replaced because it's sold out. It's just shoes, but offering a refund, and a promo code don't even soothe the burn.

No promo code at all. They don't care one bit. Customer service at its worst. Maybe it's a UPS issue? Still. I am not the only one who has gotten this after getting the almost finishing email.

If they don't honor this order. I am going to order like 20 pairs of fades and return them all. Personalized with things like 'Barbie Doll' 'I HAZ DIARRHEA' 'SCREW NIKE' etc etc. Let em try and sell those in their outlets.

Last edited:
Well all my id's have arrived. I am totally obsessed with this shoe. Ordered a total of 8 id's. 4 MC and 4 grey. Here are pics of the latest arrivals. I am sure I will get some hate on the colors I choose, but I like them all. I have a white sole/swoosh so I got a little more creative on the others.

Please keep posting pics of your id's. It is great to see all the creations.

Oregon inspired.
View media item 1174702

Grey Sole/GITD Swoosh/Pink liner and speckles

View media item 1174704

View media item 1174705

View media item 1174707

View media item 1174708

View media item 1174709

Maroon sole/liner Volt heal/Laces Metallic Swoosh

View media item 1174710

View media item 1174711

View media item 1174712

View media item 1174713

View media item 1174714

Light Blue Sole/liner Grey laces/heel Dark Blue midsole and tongue White speckles GITD Swoosh

View media item 1174715

View media item 1174716

View media item 1174717

View media item 1174718

View media item 1174719

Which is your favorite?
View media item 1174720

Been wearing mine for a few days now... decided to lace swap em. Black wasn't doing it for me.

Love the booty shot.

Really happy with the toe colors especially.

No promo code at all. They don't care one bit. Customer service at its worst. Maybe it's a UPS issue? Still. I am not the only one who has gotten this after getting the almost finishing email.
Smh, man, folks complain about why folks try to get codes, but dis is a good time on my book. Waiting for so damn long, then a simple sorry, we refunded you. They're supposed to make their customers feel better about a mix up, damaged or lost product. Usually it's in their best interest to offer something to retain your services. I worked in customer service before, you wouldn't believe what folks could get when they asked a manager from their disappointment, and frustration.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom