OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

It's all good baby!.  Once you like them is all that matters.  I copied another NTers Kobe ID, I loved them so much....
laugh.gif
.  The black with gold swoosh. Pics below.

These 2 came in last night.  The grey and purple pair I had to re-order to get a sz. 10, now they fit PERFECT!!
Props, great minds think alike man... i call these my glow pack 

Just picked up my MCs. Took quick shots on my iPhone 5s. I was mad excited unboxing. I may take pics on a DSLR.

GITD swoosh. White speckled midsole. White outsole.

View media item 1178159View media item 1178168View media item 1178171View media item 1178175View media item 1178177This is just to show width comparison. MC sz 11.5 and poparts sz 11
Poparts still slightly wider.
View media item 1178178Just hope my bros shoes fit him.
Anyone have any kobe 8 insoles in good shape ? Sz. 13?
Had anyone tried the Jordan 2012 insoles in these... I think they even came with a zoom insole.

Last edited:
Just picked up my MCs. Took quick shots on my iPhone 5s. I was mad excited unboxing. I may take pics on a DSLR.

GITD swoosh. White speckled midsole. White outsole.

This is just to show width comparison. MC sz 11.5 and poparts sz 11
View media item 1178178

We made the same iD and i almost posted a pic with the poparts to show the width difference :lol: :pimp:

your pair come out amazing btw

We made the same iD and i almost posted a pic with the poparts to show the width difference :lol: :pimp:

Great minds think alike.Haha. It's funny cuz the outsole to poparts and MCs are pretty close to the same size.

Thanks .. I'm really diggin them. Def. Better in person too.

Last edited:

Great minds think alike.Haha. It's funny cuz the outsole to poparts and MCs are prettying the same size.

Thanks .. I'm really diggin them. Def. Better in person too.

It blows my mind how strong the glow is compared to my KD 7's soles and most other soles.

Ish is glowing in broad daylight for me :lol:

bah just received the dreaded #TeamDelay email. However, similar to what others posted, a Nike Rep told me my shoes were done, and expected to be shipped by 9/15.

Just checked on eBay for some kobe8 insoles sz13. No dice. Any other places y'all can point me to? Thanks.

Last edited:

Thanks bro.  Now all Nike needs to do is stop playing with my MC pairs...smh
I'm definitely gonna have to copy your black pair with my next iD order... those are
smokin.gif
Thanks bro

It's all good baby!.  Once you like them is all that matters.  I copied another NTers Kobe ID, I loved them so much....
laugh.gif
.  The black with gold swoosh. Pics below.

These 2 came in last night.  The grey and purple pair I had to re-order to get a sz. 10, now they fit PERFECT!!
Props, great minds think alike man... i call these my glow pack 

Try to find some lame pair that ended up at outlets or something. Like the trash year of the horse colorway
Forshure. Thanks. It sucks cause it's for my bros pair so buying extra shoes ain't in the budget. I'll figure something out.

Picture[emoji]128110[/emoji][emoji]128680[/emoji][emoji]128659[/emoji] lol.

Last edited:
The swoosh is a type check mark, he doesn't need to act like some Nike fanboy...

No no no no no it's not. It's Nike's symbol, a Swoosh

It's not like a check or sorta like one or even really looks like one. Please use words correctly. We have over 300,000 words in the English language might as well convey the message correctly

Back
Top Bottom