OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Well...I got my Airbrushed "Purple Fades" 2day!...I know 99% of u guys on this thread "Literally" aint feelin the "Multi-Midsole" and thats ok, but i think it gives the shoe "Character", and most importantly diff from everyone elses....and i just love the lighter "Purple Venom" Purple.   enjoy...
First off buy what you love, second someones always gonna hate but thats ok we all have different tastes,, but most important you used the midsole in the RIGHT way. The reason most here "literally" hating is because you have a shoe that has a block set of colors and then out of no where the purple multi mid sole is there as it just becomes an eye sore, or in nicer terms it deflects from the block of colors already surrounding it. This blends perfectly and even though that midsole is not my cup of tea you did a great job on it! 
happy.gif

Last edited:
No no no no no it's not. It's Nike's symbol, a Swoosh

It's not like a check or sorta like one or even really looks like one. Please use words correctly. We have over 300,000 words in the English language might as well convey the message correctly

Alot of older cats call it a "check." I'm 40 and it was pretty common for people to say check and not swoosh as kids in the mid to late 80's. This has been discussed here, extensively, before. Always turns into an argument for whatever reason, and becomes a young vs. old generation fight.

::Shrugs shoulders::

I got the Delayed email yesterday but checked my online status and saw that it was upgraded to Shipped. Talk to a Nike rep and my shoes are indeed on its way to me. :pimp:

Well...I got my Airbrushed "Purple Fades" 2day!...I know 99% of u guys on this thread "Literally" aint feelin the "Multi-Midsole" and thats ok, but i think it gives the shoe "Character", and most importantly diff from everyone elses....and i just love the lighter "Purple Venom" Purple.   enjoy...

View media item 1177876

View media item 1177875

I actually like these a lot... I did a pair with a multi color midsole that I think came out well... I agree with what dude above said buy what you like... Air brushed or not they look great in my eyes... I tip my hat for your originality... Here's my multi color midsole pair..

View media item 1178364

I also got a delayed email, not quite sure what to do. I see other people have complained and gotten coupons and whatnot but anyone have any advice to what I should do? Originally scheduled to ship on 9/10. 

I actually like these a lot... I did a pair with a multi color midsole that I think came out well... I agree with what dude above said buy what you like... Air brushed or not they look great in my eyes... I tip my hat for your originality... Here's my multi color midsole pair..

WOW!...hey Thank you very much for the compliment!...you aswell!...#Multi-midboyz lol

First off buy what you love, second someones always gonna hate but thats ok we all have different tastes,, but most important you used the midsole in the RIGHT way. The reason most here "literally" hating is because you have a shoe that has a block set of colors and then out of no where the purple multi mid sole is there as it just becomes an eye sore, or in nicer terms it deflects from the block of colors already surrounding it. This blends perfectly and even though that midsole is not my cup of tea you did a great job on it! 
happy.gif

My goodness im feelin the luv from the Nike Fam 2day!..(and 2day only prob?)..lol....jk .thank you for your compliment about these Fades my friend!....much appreciated!
REP!

HOLY COW!!!!.... i know where all the MCs went peeps! I think eBay has more MCs than Nike co. lmao..theres a ton, looks like everyone and there momma listed there pairs 2day? LOL wow!
darn, i shoulda got on the RESELLER wagon too?..smh..cha ching! $$$ LOL

HOLY COW!!!!.... i know where all the MCs went peeps! I think eBay has more MCs than Nike co. lmao..theres a ton, looks like everyone and there momma listed there pairs 2day? LOL wow!
I've seen dudes with a FSR of the MC ID's. Buy a bunch with a 20% coupon code and resell to make 200 easy off each shoe. That's a come up. 

I've seen dudes with a FSR of the MC ID's. Buy a bunch with a 20% coupon code and resell to make 200 easy off each shoe. That's a come up. 

Yep, cant complain when the demand is high and the supply isnt right?...Props 2duh Resellers! wish i woulda done that?.
.$$$ money money money by the pounds..lol

bah just received the dreaded #TeamDelay email. However, similar to what others posted, a Nike Rep told me my shoes were done, and expected to be shipped by 9/15.
*confirmed. CSR told me today (after talking to a team leader) that mine are completed and will ship 9/17. #teamw00t

i remember when people bought stuff to keep and wear

sad sad era we live in

everything limited gotta be copped then flipped for cash

Just got almost finished email for my "delayed" pair. Got the delay email yesterday. Lol. 9/17s finally flourishing

Back
Top Bottom