OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
People and green toeboxes are the wave. Wish they added blue to the knit. Need a restock!

If I didn't have two pairs of MCs coming i would be very upset

What a letdown.
been looking for this pic,

my cousin wanted to order that sample tweeted by Nike because he already know "how it will look like", i said nah bruh they PS/edited that shot

just sent @Dpqn's comparison to him

Last edited:
laces compared to toebox
nerd.gif
sorry about your pair, send a comparison to them & better get a 20%, cause its not even close.. then send your pair back

but lol @ nike. fail

Last edited:
KVN, that pair is ridiculous. Your pair might be my favorite MC so far. I have 4 pairs, but didn't get a chance to make that one. Saw Ty's but i panicked when it came up and it slipped my mind. I had a hard time just remember to go with black heel tab.

I'm very jealous. :smokin

My god the fades are a joke. Nike has the audacity to use such horrible quality on a $250 pair of shoes. 
mean.gif

Looking for advice. I wanted to add a little extra pop to my id's and was wondering if anyone in here knew of or could recommend paint that would cover the 9 plastic "stitches" on the achelies area of the shoe?

I'd sue them, Strange1, for false advertising.
lmao at suing em. Joints def don't match. Dey look like some decorated cake wit banana custard laces. Don't know who approved these colors with the laces and other elements to match. They were poorly done on about 99% of dem joints so far, smh.

Last edited:
the fades were an experiment. Nike was just checking the temperature to see how desperate sneaker heads have become.

Product release testing. Hopefully more folks tell them about these unsatisfactory faded pairs so it counts for something. Most companies want to reduce spending on materials while increasing prices. If they run product tests and the masses still run after them without complains, they're winning.

Back
Top Bottom