OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[@=/u/108730/thattexaskid19]@thattexaskid19[/@] can you give more details on your glitch pair?

did you just receive the shoes today that you ordered at the end of june? :stoneface:

or when did you order this glitch pair?

Ordered the same pair in June -they were cancelled thanks to people reporting it to Nike. Then I re-ordered them on the August 12(?) restock and kept my mouth shut. They made them and shipped them and I received them a few days ago.

the glitch was working on august 12?? i didn't know about that.

I also received shipping confirmation on 3 pairs of MC last weekend. They will be here on Friday, along with my iPhone and my Q1 bonus. Friday will be a good day.

Do you know how much money you would have to cough up, just to get a lawyer to take a petty case like this?  Let alone the time searching for one? No one at Nike ever said their shoes would be perfect or the process would be perfect, that's why they give you a very generous, no hassle return. This case would solve nothing more then Nike is already willing to do.  

Your right I'm wrong. Since no one wants to read past post I'll catch them up to end the discussion.

Apparently I said I would walk into a lawyers office and take Nike to court over a cardboard box. There's no more to what I said then that so no need to go back and read. Bring on the heat gentlemen. I deserve it for such a simple minded comment. My apologies.

Woke up all excited because I thought there was a restock after seeing the amount of new posts. Ended up reading 3 pages of legal advice from Bow

Woke up all excited because I thought there was a restock after seeing the amount of new posts. Ended up reading 3 pages of legal advice from Bow

if theres a restock this thread will jump 20 pages in bout 30 minutes. SRS :lol:

That is a basic general idea of a scenario. There's a ton of things and variables that go into getting something like that off the ground. To much to detail or dive into in this thread.
Do you know how much money you would have to cough up, just to get a lawyer to take a petty case like this?  Let alone the time searching for one? No one at Nike ever said their shoes would be perfect or the process would be perfect, that's why they give you a very generous, no hassle return. This case would solve nothing more then Nike is already willing to do.  

This. The failure of the Duty to Mitigate would stop you dead in your tracks.

Lol my bad. I didn't expect my post gather so much attention. At least I gave us something to talk about as oppose to those guys who come in threads and complain about the topic but provide nothing to change the subject. If I didn't post that it'll be nothing but email updates and shipping concerns anyway. We didn't miss nothing.

Last edited:

So explain in detail your situatuon from beginning to end so we can all get an idea what is going on.

Just dont throw a random email and say check your order.

PokeChris.
Ordered on 8/11, expected delivery on 9/17, received delayed e-mail, and now this.
That is so ******.  Did you ever receive started or almost finished email?

Have you talked to them to see what the hell happened?

Lol my bad. I didn't expect my post gather so much attention. At least I gave us something to talk about as oppose to those guys who come in threads and complain about the topic but provide nothing to change the subject. If I didn't post that it'll be nothing but email updates and shipping concerns anyway. We didn't miss nothing.

Hahaha it's all good man. Rather have something to read than work anyway

Lol even if there was an actionable claim and a court were even to consider the case, the damages would still be like less than a dollar anyways. I know I know #coolstorybro

Last edited:
tumblr_m0dp6huCQq1rqr624o1_400.gif

I panicked lol. I just made as many as I could before they sold out. I actually have a 4th pair too that's different.
Yeah those are like one of my pair except I got the silver swoosh, gold speckles. I understand about the panic, I had to cancel 2 pairs, because I rushed, but I got the chance to correct them before they sold out. Still waiting on 2 more pairs to come.

Back
Top Bottom