OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
If I had MC iDs (which I will soon) and a pair of beethovens, I'd wear one of each and make up some bull**** story for myself and call them "WTK9".... lol

Jk but Nike pulls some "story telling" that doesn't make sense sometimes to try to pull in sales.... only "story" I've personally seen that clearly and easily makes sense to most people are the WTL11s

Last edited:

Feel you, i ordered thinking they woulda weaved them out of actual red, i really don't get it.
The only thing that would make sense to me is they have a ton of grey uppers pre made and they just aren't selling like they anticipated. Why not just airbrush them and pretend its something new and interesting? Only way it works is if we are dumb enough to keep them.....
mean.gif

The only thing that would make sense to me is they have a ton of grey uppers pre made and they just aren't selling like they anticipated. Why not just airbrush them and pretend its something new and interesting? Only way it works is if we are dumb enough to keep them.....:smh:
I feel like alot of people might keep them too, simply because it took about a month to a month and a half and they're trying to psych themselves into liking them. Sad thing is, if enough people keep them Nike will think they can get away with such obvious bs on a quality standpoint, and they'll do something similar in the future. I'd personally open the box, see the airbrushing, take a couple pictures and return it asap.

They paint swooshes on flyknit all the time but this is just madness painting the whole damn shoe.

Nike could have gave us a few more true Flyknit solid options and Two 2 colored flyknit option instead of all these painted options. Quality vs Quantity.

Geez…thought about ordering a fade option…thank god I didn't. Shame on Nike for charging that much for a shoe and putting out that absolute ****. The colors or so washed out…smh. what a joke

Geez…thought about ordering a fade option…thank god I didn't. Shame on Nike for charging that much for a shoe and putting out that absolute ****. The colors or so washed out and sprayed on…smh. what a joke

madbooface madbooface Wowsers! The colors on yours look amazing! I have the exact same pair arriving today. Hope mine looks as good as yours. Who knows, maybe ours were cut from the same thread. Wishful thinking, I guess.
That toebox hit of purple is everything

[emoji]128588[/emoji]
or your pics with the lighting are awful, because I haven't seen anyones swoosh look like that.

Nah breh, looks like it's just you.
Oh and that awful lighting? it's called sunlight.
You should try crawling out your parents' basement sometime.
Don't worry, I'll be the one to ask your Mom if it's ok for you to come play outside.

View media item 1186637QFT

Ive been under a rock since nike canceled my glow multi gltch ID. Any word on if the multi's will come back again or no?

Back
Top Bottom