OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My man is RUSTLED. Let him flourish breh
I'm rustled because he's over doing pics? I'm guessing you're saying that because the limited pairs of glitch iDs that were made? I've never once cared for, and never will care for, translucent outsoles, and I don't care for pointless hype.

I'm rustled because he's over doing pics? I'm guessing you're saying that because the limited pairs of glitch iDs that were made? I've never once cared for, and never will care for, translucent outsoles, and I don't care for pointless hype.

should have just kept scrolling down if you don't care for them then. Would have been easier than to type 5 sentences on the matter.

Rustled.

I can look at these all day 
happy.gif

That glitch pair got me feeling some kind of way 
pimp.gif

You've posted many different pictures, showing how you have your glitch pair and comparing them many times now. It's the same thing over and over. We get that you have the exact same shoe with 3 seperate outsoles, do you want a cookie or something for posting so repetitively?
Chiiiiiiiiiilllllll 
mean.gif

Not his fault your pair hasn't come in yet 
laugh.gif

You've posted many different pictures, showing how you have your glitch pair and comparing them many times now. It's the same thing over and over. We get that you have the exact same shoe with 3 seperate outsoles, do you want a cookie or something for posting so repetitively?

:lol:

Navy midsole with gold specks is illy! Props man

I didn't even realize that was navy

and illy :lol: haven't heard that in ages

My jealousy of all ur pics can soon end. order status has been updated with a tracking number finally.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd like I can post GIFs of people getting punched or cats falling off things or some celebrity laughing at something. Or discuss suing Nike over a shoebox. I'm not going to apologize for posting pictures of my Kobe 9 IDs in the 'Kobe 9 ID thread'.

Every time I check this thread I regret it.

It's like a bunch of dudes sitting in their living rooms anxiously awaiting the UPS man, peeking out the curtains and wringing their hands, or just more pointless updates about "Build in progress/preparing to ship/I'm so worried what do I do/I spoke to Nike CS and they said.../whatever" or, best of all, the 10,000th approximation of the MP, that is still not an MP. It's a testament to how great the MP is that like 90 percent of people who got the MC ID's made an attempt at it.

(Remember all figures or statistics on the internet are made up. Or maybe not all of them, just, like a lot of them. I did make up that 90%, but it's a lot.)

Signal to noise ratio is bad.

Cue up the fanboy telling me to "Stay out of this thread then bruh"....

Last edited:

Every time I check this thread I regret it.

It's like a bunch of dudes sitting in their living rooms anxiously awaiting the UPS man, peeking out the curtains and wringing their hands, or just more pointless updates about "Build in progress/preparing to ship/I'm so worried what do I do/I spoke to Nike CS and they said.../whatever" or, best of all, the 10,000th approximation of the MP, that is still not an MP. It's a testament to how great the MP is that like 90 percent of people who got the MC ID's made an attempt at it.

(Remember all figures or statistics on the internet are made up. Or maybe not all of them, just, like a lot of them. I did make up that 90%, but it's a lot.)

Signal to noise ratio is bad.

Cue up the fanboy telling me to "Stay out of this thread then bruh"....
Question, What are you looking for then?

Right. You don't like what's being posted why come and complain. Why don't you add something different to the thread and change the topic? It's like dudes come in threads and get in their feelings if people aren't talking about what they want them to. It's a little psycho.

Last edited:
every time I come into this thread there's always someone whining about others whining lol you are what you hate

Last edited:
glitch pair is cool but icy sole turning piss yellow with mc upper is going to look 
sick.gif

but none the less nice pick up (again lol)

Finally got my shipping notification after getting the "sorry we've delayed your order" e-mail...at least I'll get them before the date they said in the delay e-mail.

Sorry if I offend anyone with this #coolstorybro

Last edited:
If you'd like I can post GIFs of people getting punched or cats falling off things or some celebrity laughing at something. Or discuss suing Nike over a shoebox. I'm not going to apologize for posting pictures of my Kobe 9 IDs in the 'Kobe 9 ID thread'.
lol I've never posted about any of those things.... that just got a rep.

Watch out, they might sue you for that.

Finally got my shipping notification after getting the "sorry we've delayed your order" e-mail...at least I'll get them before the date they said in the delay e-mail.

Sorry if I offend anyone with this #coolstorybro
lucky man I haven't received any shipping email yet very frustrating.

My MCs were schedule to be delivered today, i just checking UPS tracking and it says "Your package has been delayed due to a Government regulatory agency hold"   what....?  
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom