OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I got my pair the other day. Not sure if I like the mc colors on these. They seem too bright for my likes. I got the racers and love the colors of those. Didn't realize these are much brighter pink and purple. Looked red and blue. Might return or lost them on eBay. What's a fair price on these now?

Last edited:
I got my pair the other day. Not sure if I like the mc colors on these. They seem too bright for my likes. I got the racers and love the colors of those. Didn't realize these are much brighter pink and purple. Looked red and blue. Might return or lost them on eBay. What's a fair price on these now?
post pics

I think my MC's came out too dark. I wish it was a little brighter. You might regret selling them unless you tripled up.

Didn't people mention that you can trim the insole to give room for the shoes?
Let me try it this way for clarification! Gumbos had a "limited" time frame, this option had a "limited" quantity they wanted to sell! Same word, same meaning but different circumstances! Gumbos didn't sell out they just left the option up for a couple of weeks and removed it! When this option first went up it wasn't limited but due to the high volume of orders, option was removed and is now limited!
Lebron XI id sold out of options before the "time window" closed. The lebron X sold out of options as well. It has happened before.

Didn't people mention that you can trim the insole to give room for the shoes?

Yes. People said to trim the insole around the pinky toe. I haven't trimmed mine nor do I need to, but people have said that it did make the shoes more comfortable/bearable tho.

Last edited:
Finally I received my pair. Yes, another pair of MCs. Pics are with no filters.

i doubt nike won't bring MC back, they did it once before so why not again? especialy if they sell so well. don't get why some people with pairs are so sure it won't return. just be ready is all lol

Last edited:
I received my pair today and I'm loving it. However, I noticed that the swoosh on the inner right shoe is peeling off. I spoke with a rep and he could not recommend anything to re-glue the swoosh. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can use to re-glue the swoosh? Thanks.
View media item 1193647

If they do come back, then I'm ordering a white MC pair and a "no imagination" pair with a black swoosh and shozoku.

Last edited:
af1 ids use to be super limited back in the days

would sell out constantly and be removed from the site months and years at a time

lebrons aswell

Strictly speaking for the restock pairs, anyone notice the non-existent QC on the MC pairs that were made after the material ran out (compared the first production run pairs)?

Would you rather have a MC pair with great colors but terrible QC OR a near flawless pair but with a less desirable color makeup? 

Received my 2nd and last pair today I think they came out even better than my black pair, the amount of pink in the flyknit is CRAZY!
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ive never seen this amount of variation on a MC. Your joints lookin like rainbow sherbet 
pimp.gif

:lol: @ you guys thinking Nike "ran out" of multicolor Flyknit. Im pretty sure Nike just rather not put more out.

I received my pair today and I'm loving it. However, I noticed that the swoosh on the inner right shoe is peeling off. I spoke with a rep and he could not recommend anything to re-glue the swoosh. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can use to re-glue the swoosh? Thanks.
dawg where was the removable swoosh option i didnt c it

Anyone place an order recently for the MC's? Just found out I had one in my cart on another Nike account. 

Anyone place an order recently for the MC's? Just found out I had one in my cart on another Nike account. 
I believe that they've caught on to the latest ATC glitch. A few here have posted that they've have their orders cancelled afterwards. 

Coool. I'd peel off the logo but thats just me.

Back
Top Bottom