OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I received my pair today and I'm loving it. However, I noticed that the swoosh on the inner right shoe is peeling off. I spoke with a rep and he could not recommend anything to re-glue the swoosh. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can use to re-glue the swoosh? Thanks.
Had the same issue with one of my nine rear tabs. Gorilla glue worked for me. Hurts to see your swoosh like that though.

if nike wants they could produce MC flyknit upper all day everyday. they are just being stupid or keeping it under wraps.

like i said, im confident they will be back

Thanks for the input.  Definitely reinforced my thinking that the one I saw was way overpriced.
they are going on eBay for a lot just be patient and you'll get them at a decent price.... and it's still possible the "champion kobe 9 elite low" is multi color

they are going on eBay for a lot just be patient and you'll get them at a decent price.... and it's still possible the "champion kobe 9 elite low" is multi color
Hopefully.  That one-time used pair was going for $400.....
mean.gif

Hopefully.  That one-time used pair was going for $400.....:smh:

$400 is a good price if the pair had all the specs you were looking for. $300 is pretty much retail, tax and shipping. I dont see them going for that low even if they were worn 1x. Best of luck to you sir

Last edited:
My 1st pair (Chaos) is set to deliver tmrw, and I am leaving town for a few days in the morning before I will get them. Killing me softly... 
sick.gif

here are couple pics. I'm 100% positive i won't wear them.  Im going to list them and see what happens.  If not, just will return.  
man ima be disappointed if i get an all green toe like that…looks odd. also whats with the bump in the material in that same toe..smh nike.

man ima be disappointed if i get an all green toe like that…looks odd. also whats with the bump in the material in that same toe..smh nike.

My pair has a bump too. My toebox is all jacked too. Cant return mines only have 1 pair.

All three finally in. Two silvers and one white. What hoping to pick the best left and right shoe out of the two silver pairs. Actually got a pretty good color match out of the two but the QC was so messed up on one pair (totally crooked back tab), I don't feel like interchanging them at this point. 

Last edited:
Three days from China to a truck in the Bronx...can't complain about that! My MCs are almost here! 

Last edited:

ID's finally came in, lovin em, only gripe would be a glue stain on the lining, but other than that, not bad at all. Its the same design I made the first go around (it was cancelled before because I used a clear sole #teamglitchfail) I just changed the outsole to a solid white this time around. The MC flyknit is insane, it pops like crazy, i like that its just a mix of everything not too much of  one thing.
only pair i've seen with a gold swoosh that i liked. repped and congrats

Glad some of u are having great luck with UPS. i hate em. seems every package i order anymore is always delayed because of mechanical failure or late trailer. might as well not even put a delivery date on the status anymore cuz i never know when ill get my packages. Mcs held up in customs 2 days ago. were rleased yesterday at 2pm and didnt leave their warehouse til 2am. now amazingly theres a mechanical failure at the last hub before the truck for delivery. ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom