OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
If restock happens.
May need to pick up black swoosh and wolf grey sole.

Black swoosh looks too clean!

I'm beyond blown that these won't fit. I'm not even gonna bother trying the other shoe on. now to find someone who wants to size down lol.

yall really having trouble with sizing, i got afraid too with all the posts but mine have more than enough room and i bought my true size.

odd

yall really having trouble with sizing, i got afraid too with all the posts but mine have more than enough room and i bought my true size.

odd
I have a skinny foot and these fit tight as hell. I'm so blown man. the weave literally came out exactly how I envisioned it, smh. now to just get rid of this one for the low and then SVU'd on my 11.5 lmao

Awesome to see more with Volt. I think a lot of the ones coming in lately have more Volt. I personally like it but I know some are looking for more purple.. The beauty of pickin' up multiple pairs. :smile:

sold em to a friend for the low. i'll grab my 11.5 off of someone or just pray there's a restock.
it was never meant to be. Did you try relacing?
yepp. wasn't happening. i'm a "small" 11 too, like really a 10.75. it's all good though...told him he pretty much paid for homecoming weekend festivities. I'm devastated though. that pair came out exactly how I wanted it to. Couldn't have imagined anything better to what I wanted weave wise and no quality issues. oh well. everything happens for a reason.

yepp. wasn't happening. i'm a "small" 11 too, like really a 10.75. it's all good though...told him he pretty much paid for homecoming weekend festivities. I'm devastated though. that pair came out exactly how I wanted it to. Couldn't have imagined anything better to what I wanted weave wise and no quality issues. oh well. everything happens for a reason.
could have just trimmed the sides of the insoles. i thought my pair would be unwearable, trimmed the sides off the insole and they fit great. can wear em for days

same here i'm a 10.65-.75 on the FK low/FK IDs, but 10.5 the rest of the 9s

so i copped a 10.5 ext & switch the inserts... & returned it.. only a small difference but it helps... I need a black EM insert to switch

Loving the mainly volt pairs in some of these pics. The variety in flyknit colors seems to be getting better as they roll in. My last pair finally came in, purple on them is crazy (middle).

Thats cool all three look completely different. Righteous.

odd
I have a skinny foot and these fit tight as hell. I'm so blown man. the weave literally came out exactly how I envisioned it, smh. now to just get rid of this one for the low and then SVU'd on my 11.5 lmao

i have pretty skinny foot as well.

no idea how its really bad on sizing, i knew id be fine with my 11 and they fit perfectly.

sucks people gotta order these limited kicks and they barely even fit :x :smh:

Hey Nelson your pairs came out great bro I would keep them both. I wear my pair every weekend wish I had two pairs for sure

Gonna be a tough choice!
I like the white swoosh better but you can't go wrong with either. Tell your buddy to pick his favorite then sell him the other.
lmao good idea
Hey Nelson your pairs came out great bro I would keep them both. I wear my pair every weekend wish I had two pairs for sure
thanks dude. maybe i will 
devil.gif

sold em to a friend for the low. i'll grab my 11.5 off of someone or just pray there's a restock.

it was never meant to be. Did you try relacing?

i dunno man. if ur a small 11 an 11 in these should have fit. im between 10.5 and 11 and my 10.5 fits great with plenty room. i just think a lot of you guys really dont know ur true sz. just because u can fit some shoes in sz 11 that doesnt mean ur a sz 11. some shoes just run a lil big. JB especially.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom