OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
i don't know what some of ya'll are saying, but I found these very comfortable.

They more than past the test with me.
I agree. My MC's fit better than the regular flyknit lows. I was worried before I got them. Glad they fit TTS for me. 

We've seen something like these in real life, and they were horrific.

Ya not the nicest colorway. I was just thinking as a backup pair so 8 can keep my gold and white ones on ice. As nice as they look. They will collect dirt fast.

I went .5 size up. Can't imagine going TTS with these.
The problem is TTS has to be defined with reference to which pair? I could use different shoes as my point of reference and call them TTS. Unless you mean based on like a Brannock scale. I define my size in AJ1 as my TTS. They fit nice like a glove. I am hoping my 10s in these fit the same. The EMs in size 10 I tried on were the perfect size. I think lengthwise these are TTS, the toebox is tighter than other shoes so that's what has been throwing people sizing selection off it seems.
why would you want to wear an ugly pair and keep two nice ones on ice?
Haha...good point. I would call them not as nice not absolutely ugly, that MC pattern is still beautiful. Seeing as MCs aren't coming back I can't exactly be too choosy especially a pair in this range. There are almost no flyknit this nice except Superfly IMO. I would wear these as my everyday beaters and for going to the gym and possibly to ball in if they are comfortable enough.

nike stop playing and put the mc option back up or the high mc...its basketball season 
frown.gif

time to post my 2 mc one from each release, and a fade which is slowing glowing on my even tho it is definitely painted.  I call the fade one "Japanese Srping Sakura Pack"

Also i included my entire flyknit collection.

And please allow me to apologize for the ****** pix, i took these in a hurry.

i think i am done with this iD. the only uppers that are worth the $ are the MC, blk and grey. the others arent simply because they are half *** IMO. returned my red pair and my gucci inspired pair. i will keep my MC

unless they come with some great options on the next phase or re-release the MC so i can make a white based MC, i am done.

Back
Top Bottom