OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Dear Nike,

Please give us University Gold as a color option and scrap the light, canary-looking Tour Yellow color.  Those of us that are Lakers fans want to create true Lakers colorways for our shoes.  Tour Yellow is not a Lakers color.

Thank you.

My red eye snakes!! Pick your poison lol

ID's came in, love how they came out. More metallic gold options would be dope
on both pairs it looks like the Midsole is a clear with the color underneath looks like a gel.

GREAT JOB!!!! 
smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

now 12% cash back. Damn didn't think it would jump up after they went to 10% from 5%, that's $8 more I could've gotten back
mean.gif
oh well
Just did the math on the amount of stuff I was planning on ordering. (Antonio Banderas Gif Insert)

I hope they keep the 12% up at least through the weekend. Thanks for posting about this site.

Past two pages have been fire, Gambino both pairs are dope and those black whites up there... 
nthat.gif

Finally got mine.. first IDs I've pulled the trigger on in 5+ years and I'm def stoked on how they came out. The blue glow is not overrated.

I'll post pics as soon as I take some.

Hello. Just wanted to ask niketalk for your opinions. really torn between these id's. i know the brons are irrelevant here but why not. tell me what you think

Back
Top Bottom