OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My IDs came in today as well!

there are some glue marks on my shoes as well, especially around the personalization on the heel, quality is really getting worse!!!

I will order the BHM version of the IX and then I will wait until there are more options available!
For that shiney black on the toe box area is that the  SS option you used instead of the regular matte look, before they took it off of as an option for nike id?

Last edited:

ID's came in, love how they came out. More metallic gold options would be dope
Dope
smokin.gif

i think i saw your post on facebook

Feeling the new ids posted

Do yall think the volts will get dirty easily or be hard to clean?

mango. matches perfect with the "orange" glow sole
@TCMan5190  thanks for quick reply.

I ordered a pair- all mango w/black swoosh/logo/stiches. For the outsole i used the GITD orange cause people from the Kobe 8 ID forum were saying it was more mango then actual orange. Hoping it will match up good, they shipped this morning.

For that shiney black on the toe box area is that the  SS option you used instead of the regular matte look, before they took it off of as an option for nike id?

actually I ordered the shoes and before checkout it told me that I had to choose a toe box option I just took the SS then, for some reason I could not choose that during the IDing! Don't ask me why!

actually I ordered the shoes and before checkout it told me that I had to choose a toe box option I just took the SS then, for some reason I could not choose that during the IDing! Don't ask me why!
Nice. Lucky you man. I'm disappointed that they took that option away. I was trying to make these with the glossy upper toe box area

but it doesn't come out with the glossy toe box area more of a matte finish in the pic on nikeid. I'm thinking the ss option is what gives it the glossy look. Someone can correct me if i'm wrong. 

Last edited:
You'll have to wait until the next batch to see if the snake print is there. They might be popular and Nike just made the option standard.

Feeling the new ids posted

Do yall think the volts will get dirty easily or be hard to clean?
Dirty Easily.

The Volt in my easters (laces tongue and lining) are a dirty magnet.

Back
Top Bottom