OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm kinda regretting getting volt speckles on my MC pair.  Should have just kept it plain.  But it was too late to change it (for a 4th time).

Anyways, I'm thinking about painting the midsole on the MCs and the Thrillers also.  I really hate the speckles on those.

Just curious as to which paint should I use........ flat black, or the regular black Angelus paint?  The midsoles seem to have a matte finish to em.

Last edited:

I'm kinda regretting getting volt speckles on my MC pair.  Should have just kept it plain.  But it was too late to change it (for a 4th time).

Anyways, I'm thinking about painting the midsole on the MCs and the Thrillers also.  I really hate the speckles on those.

Just curious as to which paint should I use........ flat black, or the regular black Angelus paint?  The midsoles seem to have a matte finish to em.
I like the volt speckles. I think it looks better than other speckle colors. It matches the yellowish/green in the MC decently without actually having multiple speckle colors.

^same here i like the black swoosh & I like the metallic shozokus... was going to order a metallic one & paint the swoosh black but i don't like the material on the metallic swooshes

Ive never seen so much talk about pretty much 1 shoe, or pretty much 1 variation of a nike ID ( yes that includes the white mid/black mid/different swoosh colors/blah,blah, blah). The illustrious/amazing MC flyknit kobe low. Ha. I mean how many pics can u see of the same shoe…I know whenever I come in here Ill see a variation of the MC.  It's a good looking shoe but geez, lol, this thread has made it out to be something so original and amazing…and it's not.  Only reason it is, is cuz its semi-rare.  Shoes good looking…but don't try to tell me the flyknit lows are a good performance shoe cuz they're just not.  EMs own it for the 9.  But, hey I got a pair and they're def nice but my goodness ill take my kobe 8 fades casually and on the court any day of the week, over the hyped up mc ids.  Some of you guys are seriously a little crazy. let it go

Ive never seen so much talk about pretty much 1 shoe, or pretty much 1 variation of a nike ID ( yes that includes the white mid/black mid/different swoosh colors/blah,blah, blah). The illustrious/amazing MC flyknit kobe low. Ha. I mean how many pics can u see of the same shoe…I know whenever I come in here Ill see a variation of the MC.  It's a good looking shoe but geez, lol, this thread has made it out to be something so original and amazing…and it's not.  Only reason it is, is cuz its semi-rare.  Shoes good looking…but don't try to tell me the flyknit lows are a good performance shoe cuz they're just not.  EMs own it for the 9.  But, hey I got a pair and they're def nice but my goodness ill take my kobe 8 fades casually and on the court any day of the week, over the hyped up mc ids.  Some of you guys are seriously a little crazy. let it go

As opposed to the guy who comes in a topic to complain and whine instead of simply not clicking on it and ignoring the pics or discussion he doesn't want to partake in?

not sure why your hating on people trying to give looks and opinions on their pairs? Some people wanna know details about the shoe & all the people that post pictures are just helping out w that. Shouldnt get any hate for liking a shoe and wanting to show people it

Yup I paid 300 for my beethovens too. Hoping they come by the end of the week
I've been wearing the hell outta my Beethovens. They break in great and the FK clans up easy. I laced swapped for black/3m laces, looks factory quality

I've noticed the more I ball in my fk the more they break in. However, compared to the em, there is slight heal slippage which can get annoying quickly.

Seems like I can safely add the fk to my rotation now though

Last edited:
Beethoven prices seem to be creeping higher than MC prices....IMHO, not even worth more than 300 for the Beets.... *Mister Scotty, Shields up* 

MC Lows >>>> Beets 

I was watching an eBay bid for the beethovens and they went for 380 dollars so yeah

i mean am i surprised? not really

i mentioned it the day they dropped when i got my pair that people who slept were gonna regret it in a few months as i predicted they would go up in the future but not this quick to approach $400 :x

still mad i didnt get 2 pairs like i wanted.

Back
Top Bottom