OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
why on nike id when i choose the fade option it does not let me choose a translucent outsole. only with solid option it does...weird!!

any one else have this problem? i havent seen it being talked about on here.

why on nike id when i choose the fade option it does not let me choose a translucent outsole. only with solid option it does...weird!!

any one else have this problem? i havent seen it being talked about on here.

I discovered that the other day when I was playing around with colors. They don't have the GITD midsole or sole I believe either.

I think it's been like that since the fade option was first introduced. Really don't know why Nike doesn't just give us all available options for each upper type.

Hearing these beethoven prices just makes me even happier I was able to scoop that elusive size 12.5 on the restock

*birdmanhandrub.gif*

so one of my boys has been beggin me for one of my mc ids... i told him i didnt really wanna get ride of any but 400 would make me think about he said ill do, so i figured w 400 i could just cop another pair(he doesnt really do online or ebay or anything) but im seeing now prices are all above 4... what should i do?

main reason i would just cop another pair is that im selling the most plain pair i have(no speckles, white sole) and i would cop a better design hopefully with some gold in it.

so one of my boys has been beggin me for one of my mc ids... i told him i didnt really wanna get ride of any but 400 would make me think about he said ill do, so i figured w 400 i could just cop another pair(he doesnt really do online or ebay or anything) but im seeing now prices are all above 4... what should i do?

stop trying to rip off your friend.

Message some sellers and see if they are firm on price of if they will work with you. Doesn't hurt to ask politely. I just some that were asking 400 for that I paid 300 with a but it now.

Why would you sell a pair you made
Just to buy another pair?

What kind of backwards *** logic is that lol
lol man i know, my boy just keeps buggin me about them so im trying to help him out a little, and not loose a pair of mcs

If it's one of your boys, then hook him up.

bout to just tell him to get an ebay...
Just find yourself a deal on eBay and sell him the pair you don't want for whatever the eBay pair costs. In the long run, if he's a good friend, then giving him a price break shouldn't be too hard. I sold a pair of Jeter 1's to a friend for retail basically since he's a big fan (not even really a sneakerhead). Just saying it's easier to do something like that if you're really cool with each other.

Last edited:
Just find yourself a deal on eBay and sell him the pair you don't want for whatever the eBay pair costs. In the long run, if he's a good friend, then giving him a price break shouldn't be too hard. I sold a pair of Jeter 1's to a friend for retail basically since he's a big fan (not even really a sneakerhead).
repped man, thats a good idea. If i didnt really love the shoe or was trying to sell i would hook him up too, only thing is i wouldnt be getting ride of them if he didnt want them so bad. Thanks man

Simple and clean. Those are glow soles right? They don't look too off-white to me. I actually like the slightly creme color.
Yup they're glow soles and they do look like slightly creme. I was also expecting an off-white outcome, but was much happier with these. 

Back
Top Bottom