OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Depends on if it is an ID. If it is an ID then I think they will drop it at any random time. Could be right after the game, right after the points, the next morning, or on a Monday. Doesn't really matter because they won't sell out in 35 seconds like a normal release.

^Dope 
smokin.gif

Was going to do an ID (dont know what shoe) but ill think ill hold out to see if this option is MC

31 points on the spurs? Kobe will be lucky to get 20 before the spurs lead by 20 and force kobe to the bench. It's not going to happen tonight lol.

Dang. WTF is Nike I.D gonna throw at us. Shhhhh probably come out throwing a curve ball or something.

he'll get the 31 tonight. shouldnt be hard to get 31 points when you shoot 48 times a night. i wonder if iD will drop it right after the game...

31 points on the spurs? Kobe will be lucky to get 20 before the spurs lead by 20 and force kobe to the bench. It's not going to happen tonight lol.

Kobe can certainly score 30+ pts tonight. Leonard is a great defender but Kobe said he had no legs after the 1st meeting against SA. I believe it was the second of a back to back.

Kobe will become 3rd all time tonight in the scoring list, especially since it's nationally televised.

Last edited:
Kobe can certainly score 30+ pts tonight. Leonard is a great defender but Kobe said he had no legs after the 1st meeting against SA. I believe it was the second of a back to back.

Kobe will become 3rd all time tonight in the scoring list, especially since it's nationally televised.
yes , he certainly can score 30+, but its unlikely. 

Leonard will still be the same defender , whether its a back to back game or not. kobe has a tough one tonight.

the fact that its on national television has no barring as to if he will break the record tonight.

It is gonna be a Nike I.D shoe. We just don't know "WTH" part of the I.D option were gonna see, and how many of us will be able too I.D. 

You know NTFam its gonna be (L) option, a sum what of FCFS. If it is (L) option number wise to the Nation/World wide will it be a L number

like 32,293 pnts.

Plus a good chance one of the big three gets some "rest"

Back
Top Bottom