OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
The suspense 
nerd.gif

unless Kobe comes out firing... thinking we might wait til sunday.

20 is easy for Kobe but idk

:nerd:

I don't think he's going to do it tonight. It seems like he's more focused on getting a W. I think he wants it to be known that he's not just going to be jacking up shots trying to pass Jordan. But rather just playing the game the right way and trying to get the win. Hopefully he starts heating up in the 2nd and makes it interesting :tongue:

I am betting he will be 5 pts or less shy today and we'll have these in the first half on Sunday. Of course I don't have the guts to leave my phone for even a second tonight 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Kobe is a great second half scorer...I wouldn't put it past him to get 20...6-7 free throws, and 7-8 made shots (15-20 attempted)...but you never know!

im just saying fam lol.Cant wait to see this shoe 

dammit,kobe out here looking like majin buu.all flabby and sick lol
lol! Agreed. Kobe surpassing MJ > W for Lakers. He is just trying hard to make it seem like its the opposite. Please...

Last edited:
So they're saying Kobe has some "unseen exclusives" in his bag that he may wear tonight...
So if he gets his 31st point late in the 4th will he change shoes ?? Lmao kinda silly but I can't wait to see what it is

So they're saying Kobe has some "unseen exclusives" in his bag that he may wear tonight...
So if he gets his 31st point late in the 4th will he change shoes ?? Lmao kinda silly but I can't wait to see what it is
 Hope that doesn't mean we get to see him wearing them as opposed to us being able to pickup a pair.

Back
Top Bottom