OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Nope, i actually like it...

Should I tho? Maybe I can get a 20% code to order 2-3 more pairs, haha

Yeah definitely complain about that so they know it's a big issue(seems like white/black option has that smearing problem) and hopefully does something about it. Maybe you'll get that rep that gives you a code. I did't have luck getting one when I first got them and complained. They only ordered a remake for me. :smh:

Last edited:
Yeah definitely complain about that so they know it's a big issue(seems like white/black option has that smearing problem) and hopefully does something about it. Maybe you'll get that rep that gives you a code. I did't have luck getting one when I first got them and complained. They only ordered a remake for me.
mean.gif
Did the new pair come out better?

Sole was slightly better (came to realization that it's just the way it's gonna come out) but the Swoosh looked different.The scales should have been metallic gold but the outline of the print was shiny making the Swoosh as a whole look dull. I'm over that pair. Got a new one being made so hopefully it's to my expectations or I'll just call it quits on iD early this year.

View media item 1000297

So who wants to pay over retail for some IDs on ebay? Lol

Just search Kobe 9 Elite Low.

Last edited:
Lol ! 250 for some iD's and then in the description he says quote: "No one else will have these shoes! Be the first to have them before any copy cats decide to create their own"

People pay over retail because they are overseas and nike id doesnt ship to some of them. Or they just dont want to wait lol

Back
Top Bottom