OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
That WTT is fire! Great job! Sucks about the high priced laces,$27+ 6 shipping? But hey it could be worse I guess. Haha

damnn, im getting rid of my easters em 9s and making IDs!!!!!

i was looking in the lebron xi id thread to finally make my first ever nike ID shoe, but most of the ones i saw there were ehhhhhhhhhhh except the champion pack inspiration with the gold specs.

but theres so many nice ones here!!!!!!!

IM IN!!!!!!!

thinking about something like this

View media item 1009491

NikeLeBron9EliteMVP-display.jpg

So many great IDs on here, the color options are dope this year.

Do you guys think GITD will yellow over time like icy soles? I really want to make some Photo Blues with blue GITD.

Just my opinion here but I don't think the GITD outsoles will yellow super quick. Only cause they aren't as clear as the translucent outsoles. They are kinda opaque, somewhere in between translucent and solid color ways.

Just my opinion here but I don't think the GITD outsoles will yellow super quick. Only cause they aren't as clear as the translucent outsoles. They are kinda opaque, somewhere in between translucent and solid color ways.

Thanks for the info, haven't seen any GITD in person other than a pair of Reeboks.

Id also note the lighter the GITD color, the more it would prob yellow. If you look at some photos I posted 2 pairs I made with GITD outsoles. One volt, one orange (really a pink mango color) and the orange (darker color) seems like it would stay cleaner longer. Blue would probably be a safe bet.

Back
Top Bottom