OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Ordered this rendering...

Actually think this color combo of the flyknit will lend itself better to the Joker theme than the MC flyknit. The greens and purples blend better with the overall design. Kinda wish I orderded two as a precaution for Nike's "quality control".
These are going to be flames!!! I wanted to do something like this along with the Wolf Grey swoosh white sole that I ordered, but I don't know how often I would wear something Joker or Chaos inspired. I guess I already have a lot of shoes that don't get rocked too often so I should've pulled the trigger
sick.gif

Last edited:
Smart way to get those multi color outsole to sell on ID well done nike well done

Well..

It's not like they have 80k multi outsoles waiting to be slapped on shoes.

Orders are made to order.

I dont think they are just making the outsole one at a time tho. Those soles have to have been produced already. I agree. Was a good way to get rid of an ugly option.

900x900px-LL-561abf24_900x900px-LL-dec29552_900x900px-LL-38dfb609_B1VGAbeIAAAm8hm.jpeg

Still would like a shot at these but very thankful for the new option we did get!

I actually like these Hollywood Nights better than the Mamba Moments. Might make a pair with the black upper if I can get a disco code before the 9 elite is off of niked for good

Man are those top ones awful. I dont care who wore em for what.
Its mostly the sole. Just drags down the whole shoe. Based on the locker room photo I'm not sure Gold swoosh/Black Tongue/That flyknit is the most attractive combo. The tweaks people made on here will make them much better

Man are those top ones awful. I dont care who wore em for what.
Its mostly the sole. Just drags down the whole shoe. Based on the locker room photo I'm not sure Gold swoosh/Black Tongue/That flyknit is the most attractive combo. The tweaks people made on here will make them much better
View media item 1307488
View media item 1307490

Yeah but those are NDC renderings. That one up a few posts is the real deal in light. If that flyknit comes out like the pic up there then the sole is prolly the best thing on that shoe. Sorry, I don't like these one bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but those are NDC renderings. That one up a few posts is the real deal in light. If that flyknit comes out like the pic up there then the sole is prolly the best thing on that shoe. Sorry, I don't like these one bit.
I have to disagree. I like the original MC contrast better, but the flyknit in the locker room pic is cool with me. I think the subtle uppers will be much more functional with different looks. Although I think they'll come out just like the ones Kobe wore. It's been said in this thread before that the locker room pic has a lighter look because of flash being used.

Last edited:
Maybe an all purple sole but not that one Kobe had. 

Nice ID bro. I'm thinking of doing a Grinch IX before the IDs are done with, because I'm not paying resell for the 6s. Picked up a pair of DS Del Sol 6s for $180 earlier this year, and that will have to suffice.

I have to disagree. I like the original MC contrast better, but the flyknit in the locker room pic is cool with me. I think the subtle uppers will be much more functional with different looks. Although I think they'll come out just like the ones Kobe wore. It's been said in this thread before that the locker room pic has a lighter look because of flash being used.

I hope you all like your pairs when they come in, but the renderings are too dark and the shots of the shoe in the light, one on Kobes feet from the other night, were enough for me to say Nope and not think twice. The first two batches of MC were leagues better than these in all variations.

I feel you on the first batch being better. I don't usually like the pink and purple hues (girly colors), but I would definitely make an exception for the first MCs. I just don't know what I would wear them with. I'd get tired of wearing them with a grey tee or polo all the time. Only time will tell what these Mamba Moments look like.

Thinking about copping these. I'll probably go with the red laces since I have the Easters and the Mamba Moments are coming with black. Can someone tell me if the volt laces off the Easters match the volt ID uppers?

I hope you all like your pairs when they come in, but the renderings are too dark and the shots of the shoe in the light, one on Kobes feet from the other night, were enough for me to say Nope and not think twice. The first two batches of MC were leagues better than these in all variations.
We will all find out on 1/29 but I'm guessing sooner

Maybe an all purple sole but not that one Kobe had. 
Agreed on the All purp sole thats what I got. I dont understand the obsession with the gold swoosh though. It looked horrible on the 1st MC's and it still looks horrible now. It simply doesnt belong on the shoe.... imo 

Looks like kobes pair has a lot more volt/green in the upper than the Nike renderings. I'm sure it's going to be the same as with the mc pairs. Some pairs had a certain color be more prominent than others. So I'm sure there'll be pairs with more purple or black in the flyknit and those will look a lot darker than kobes pair. But truthfully, I don't mind the lighter look either. Gotta wait and see though...

Last edited:
Was the color of the achilles stitching based on the swoosh or did you have to select it separately? I can't remember, and I'm hoping mine don't come with a grey check and gold stitching
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom