OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Looks nice now but in a few months IDK
Yeah, after the fact I thought about that, since I picked the translucent sole. But, the only other option I played around with was the grey sole, and in the end I liked the clear sole with the volt swoosh best. If I get worried about it, I'll vacuum pack them at my restaurant. 
laugh.gif

As for the worth a lot of money exact pair debate, even if they were worth 1K, I wouldn't care, having a shoe I don't even like sitting around waiting to sell it is not my thing.

Good news is my MM's shipped, so I have those, my black FK ID's, and Christmas joints all arriving this week.

Last edited:
I almost wish I put MJ 32,292 on one shoe and the other with KB 32,293+

Im still happy with what I did though
I don't think you can make the short iD different on each shoe. Would've had to be either MJ on both or KB on both.

i really don't understand why you come into threads and attack people. do you seriously not have anything else to do?

there's this thing called a door in your house (i'm sure), you can use it and explore the world outside of the internet. it might ease your mind so you're not overly sensitive over posts made on the internet. it seems like you get rattled over the smallest of things.

no need to banter with this dude. It will only cause headache and get you a warning.

Block him. Its the only way to deal with some of these kids

Last edited:
With several people already receiving pairs i'm shocked we don't have any really good unfiltered pics. My 1st pair arrive tomorrow. Only have my S5 camera phone so I'll do the best I can

The ones on the other page looks decent.

Not like when they release the fade and colored option. Everyone that got a pair in couldnt take a decent picture to save their own life. But when nice pics came in for the most part we confirm they suck.

Last edited:
With several people already receiving pairs i'm shocked we don't have any really good unfiltered pics. My 1st pair arrive tomorrow. Only have my S5 camera phone so I'll do the best I can

the lighting sucks in my house, i swear i took like 3 pics of my MC and 1 came out so damn good and i wasnt even trying. still got it saved on my phone.

if they come early in the day ill try and take some good pics

I wish I #LewiUp'd with the MM iD's.  But maybe it's a good thing, because I went HAM with the 2nd MC release.

The MM's will be a very welcomed addition to the family
Me and you both.  I ordered 4 but 2 got cancelled for the MM's.  I did a couple ID's with the all black and all grey uppers.  so classic.  Got lucky with the MC ID's from a member here and my top overall MP's.  My small collection.  Actually this is the most shoes of one player in one year I have ever owned.  Before this I never owned a single pair of kobes.

Yes, there is a very subtle blue/grey/purple thread used in the pattern.
I feel like the flyknit weaves are slightly altered depending on the other options chosen, to a certain extent, if at all
This pair doesn't appear to have that same thread

Back
Top Bottom