OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GITD Volt sole not looking too good on this pattern. IMHO of course.
I think the sole looks great! It brings out the volt in the flyknit. I was afraid it would look too bright. I opted for the green glow in the dark. I hope that looks decent.

Last edited:
Those GITD pair are money. Best pair I have seen hands down. Color combo all away around.

I'm still waiting on my MM's to start building... but in the meantime I'm looking at copping another pair. But I have a couple of questions.

Has anybody made University Blue Elite ID's that would be willing to post pictures? I can't find decent pictures on IG, google or any sneaker sites, pictures would be VERY much appreciated!

What do you guys think about all white options except for the upper and swoosh (gold), these are what I'm currently kicking around, any comments, opinions or suggestions?
View media item 1326288View media item 1326287

Those GITD pair are money. Best pair I have seen hands down. Color combo all away around.
Yeah man, that is a great ID. Im so jealous 
mean.gif

I got tracking number and says shipped

Have to wait and see if one pallet to Memphis then the number goes live

Had it not been for the significance of the shoe, I would have gone with a volt/green sole.  There's just too much of it in the upper.  They still look good though.  I had to order them; I knew I would regret it down the road.

Mine are similar but i opted for the GITD swoosh and kept the bottom white GITD, also black tongue. Went with every GITD option available. I think they will turn out dope plus they just shipped!

Who has done a nike id with white glow in the dark midsoles and outsoles? I think I messed up on my mamba moments. I did white glow in the dark midsole and outsoles and a white tongue and I am afraid they do not have the same shade of white.
indifferent.gif
GITD white midsoles/outsoles have a off white or kind of cream look to them.

Looking at these pics, now I'm realizing that my white GITD outsole isn't the look I was going for, it's the green one. Damn...guess I'll see how I like them when they arrive today. Will post pics later.

Who has done a nike id with white glow in the dark midsoles and outsoles? I think I messed up on my mamba moments. I did white glow in the dark midsole and outsoles and a white tongue and I am afraid they do not have the same shade of white.:stoneface:
I did black FK , all glow everything else on a pair... Glow has a slight yellow tint to it in the light

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom