OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Dude with speckle gun getting way too excited
mean.gif

Very???
I sense bitterness......
bitter over a shoe i was ready to cop the second kobe hit the free throw and had hours to decide over ? nice logic. you clowns crack me up sometimes, people can't have an opinion without being "mad" or "bitter". i was simply commenting based off the mc and mm comparison pics. there is no contest imo. 

Anyone order white out/mid sole, shank , swoosh and lining with black tongue?

Last edited:
wolf grey swoosh & soles and no iD on tongue? my exact pair.. thanks for posting. funny thing is we'll prolly be the only two Michigan'ders rockin' these here. :lol: :lol:  

White swoosh and wolf grey sole. Love this design, didn't change much but swoosh and sole with no id on the tongues

I can't blame you for selling the ones Kobe had on, but the ones you designed are flames bro! I hope I'm just as happy with my pair.

Hope i get more purple than volt. Picking mine up tomorrow. 
Same here. I don't want a predominately volt shoe because it would look more like a "victory" low than anything else. The pairs that we have seen are great. Im really hoping I don't regret not getting speckles on my pair.

Quote:
White swoosh and wolf grey sole. Love this design, didn't change much but swoosh and sole with no id on the tongues
ah.. just read your sig as well. I ordered wolf grey swoosh. but yeah, thanks for the shot of the speckles. it seems to match the upper so I'm not too concern. take some daylight on feet shots when you can if you decide to keep them. I still don't understand why I haven't gotten a build email yet. I'm sure they are being built as we speak though. sometimes, Nike is just slow with their emails. I ordered prolly after an hour after the tweet so that might be the reason why. Nike actually did first come first serve instead of working from the back like they did with the mc restock.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

seems unlikely i find the option i want for resale... gray swoosh/gray sole/black tongue in an 8 or 8.5 *crying eyes*

does anyone have the HTM Lunar Flyknit or NIght Factor Chukka's? I was just wondering how close is the MM upper to them?

Quote:
ah.. just read your sig as well. I ordered wolf grey swoosh. but yeah, thanks for the shot of the speckles. it seems to match the upper so I'm not too concern. take some daylight on feet shots when you can if you decide to keep them. I still don't understand why I haven't gotten a build email yet. I'm sure they are being built as we speak though. sometimes, Nike is just slow with their emails. I ordered prolly after an hour after the tweet so that might be the reason why. Nike actually did first come first serve instead of working from the back like they did with the mc restock. :lol: :lol:

Lol right. Ordered this pair right away but my second pair an hour or two after tweet, in the same boat as you with the second pair. Will get a pic of them in the light on foot

does anyone have the HTM Lunar Flyknit or NIght Factor Chukka's? I was just wondering how close is the MM upper to them?
Yeah the upper looks similar to the Night Factor's except the Kobe's have a bit of purple on them. 

Back
Top Bottom