OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
That's happened to me a couple times bc I live in a condo of an apartment building that has literally 5 other apartment buildings on the same block. UPS and FedEx always deliver to the wrong address. Good luck, bc whenever it says delivered and it's not there, that usually means that they delivered to the wrong address. Either you have to go out and ask neighbors or hope it "shows up." UPS will say the delivered it and that someone must have stole it. They never take responsibility. 

Last edited:

That's happened to me a couple times bc I live in a condo of an apartment building that has literally 5 other apartment buildings on the same block. UPS and FedEx always deliver to the wrong address. Good luck, bc that usually means that they delivered to the wrong address. Either you have to go out and ask neighbors or hope it "shows up."
next time you see the delivery guy, make friends so it will minimize the chance of another mis delivered package. good luck!

go to your neighbors houses and check if they got it asap
Dude, I just drove around the whole side of the city almost, nothing. No packages no UPS truck!!!!

Sons of B***** are either trying to jack my pair or delivered to the wrong street completely, like I said you hear the trucks here

I'm cool with a couple of the drivers but they're not always the same drivers for the same routes in NYC

On the left behind the shoe is a cherry wood humidor for cigars. On the right a kitchen cabinet behind a cement pillar (live in a loft so it's all industrial) didn't know which you meant
I see you with those Yeezy inspired Kyries too fam. Pretty cool take on those even though I'm not a big fan. I think it would fit that shoe well with the spikes on the back.

Dude, I just drove around the whole side of the city almost, nothing. No packages no UPS truck!!!!

Sons of B***** are either trying to jack my pair or delivered to the wrong street completely, like I said you hear the trucks here
damn that really sucks.

i just recently had a package get lost and it all started like yours. I shipped them out late NOV and just last week got the letter they send you to tell you they lost the package. luckily i insured it but i hope this isnt whats gonna happen to you. 

Last edited:
Nike lost one of my ids or ups did rather an I called *****ed an they remade so there's some hope on a rope if that happens

damn that really sucks.

i just recently had a package get lost and it all started like yours. I shipped them out late NOV and just last week got the letter they send you to tell you they lost the package. luckily i insured it but i hope this isnt whats gonna happen to you. 
They just fing came, I went outside like WTF and this young nerdy female hands me my package and says sorry we delivered it to the wrong street and starts giggling. If it was a dude laughing like that he'd be wearing sunglasses to work the next few days

They just fing came, I went outside like WTF and this young nerdy female hands me my package and says sorry we delivered it to the wrong street and starts giggling. If it was a dude laughing like that he'd be wearing sunglasses to work the next few days
glad to hear

luck was on your side for sure.

So this was my rendering 

and this is what came, a lot lighter flyknit. The dark grey laces go better with the rendering. Looking for white laces as of this second haha

No filters just daylight, think white laces will makes these look even better

Purp swoosh & specs

All these pix, i feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to come lol. Cant wait to get my pair. Keep posting. They all look great.

Back
Top Bottom