OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I've lost soon much money giving ppl deals and never got one in return
That sucks dude. I feel where you are coming from though. I sold the  Fragment Roshe for a loss of 5 bucks when the hype was at the highest. Didn't care for them and just wanted my money back.

I doubt the favor would ever be returned but I can hope.

Yea I'd just return them. Better to break even than take a loss.

I've probably lost over 1000.00 dollars

Ive lost more than that on NBA jerseys giving people deals over the year, at least double that srsly :smh:

its what ever. that why i rarely sell and when i do, i rarely if ever lower the price anymore. Either you buy it or kick rocks. Im done giving people deals these days.

hey im making a new id soon will translucent grayish soles wear down quicker than a regular solid color sole?

Got my first pair today. Loving the purple in the upper, hopefully my gray sole pair comes with as much purple in it.

15558114973_ec94e30728_b.jpg

16152098956_d165d0790c_b.jpg

15992098007_3f977e9775_b.jpg

15990461358_2acf7b964a_b.jpg

Nicely done.

That sucks dude. I feel where you are coming from though. I sold the  Fragment Roshe for a loss of 5 bucks when the hype was at the highest. Didn't care for them and just wanted my money back.

I doubt the favor would ever be returned but I can hope.
i try to do the same.. keep hope of for when it will return to me.. gave someone my laser 1s(pretty close to ds & way under what'd i listed for) for like 120.. dude really wanted them, couple weeks later i got db 8s for retail from ndc… just believe in sneaker karma.. & in life in general good things will come back to you when you do good for others..

Last edited:
What do you guys think looks best with the plain black flyknit look? White bottom or grey bottom? White swoosh or silver? Im leaning towards silver swoosh with white bottom. Im gonna add white speckles too. Does anyone have pics with the grey bottom by chance?

What do you guys think looks best with the plain black flyknit look? White bottom or grey bottom? White swoosh or silver? Im leaning towards silver swoosh with white bottom. Im gonna add white speckles too. Does anyone have pics with the grey bottom by chance?
Not wolf grey sole but you get the idea.  I love the white sole, super clean, but the grey sole hides the dirt better.  

Back
Top Bottom