OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
he other fk color options are available, but correct me if I'm wrong, the other colors aside from the grey and black are not "true" fk, but only spray painted from a base fk color? 

they are getting greener and greener lol. first batch wise. pics with filter also a culprit. know for a fact these aren‘t as vivid as pics show them to be? lol. nah lots of nice colorways though.

got my almost done email on 12/24… & still have not shipped
tired.gif

got my almost done email on 12/24… & still have not shipped|I
i got my almost done email on the 23rd and it shipped on the early morning of the 3rd. It was suppose to ship on the 2nd tho 4 diff nike rep told me. So you can ask them they might say when they will ship.

i got my almost done email on the 23rd and it shipped on the early morning of the 3rd. It was suppose to ship on the 2nd tho 4 diff nike rep told me. So you can ask them they might say when they will ship.
should within the next day or two

i got the almost finished on christmas then just got the shipping email ver very early yesterday
just talked to a nike rep.. she was awful.. told me my expected delivery date and tried explaining some dumb idea that they were in the warehouse but no one had opened them up to make sure they were okay… 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom