OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I got my shipping info for my Moments too! Bout time! I've been seeing dudes rock them for weeks now.

I received 2 of 3 Mamba Moment pairs today.  I must say I am very satisfied with the quality.  Still not sure if I'll end up keeping all 3 pairs though...  Enjoy the pics.

Patiently waiting for glow pics.

patiently waiting for you to break my ig feed... again :lol: :pimp:

So I'm deciding to pass on the BHM and as of right now, probably won't be going too hard on the X's, so I'm just going to order one last pair of low IDs. I'm looking to make a pair that's reminiscent to the black HTM, some pics are hard to tell though, would I use metallic silver for the swoosh or is it grey/white?

Y'all think mm sz 12 worth 300? Cuz ima tryna find that young retail and I know sumbody with like 5 pairs gotta be thirsty to let one go lol

Y'all think mm sz 12 worth 300? Cuz ima tryna find that young retail and I know sumbody with like 5 pairs gotta be thirsty to let one go lol

after they ship it, theyre making like maybe 20 bucks @ 300

these things are like 265 after tax lol

after they ship it, theyre making like maybe 20 bucks @ 300

these things are like 265 after tax lol
True. Lol idk there just not that different from the og mc and they feel like a stripped down version cuz less colors but it more for the achievement of passing mj that really got me wanting them, but those bhm got me like idk

Last edited:
They needed a little more purp for it to work. Otherwise its very similar to the Victory.
yeah I agree I saw a pair on IG that looked like some victory lows with the options the person chose, hopefully mine will have a nice amount of purple in them.

just got my pair in.. black midsole, trans black outsole, purple specks, purple tab, glow swoosh/tab, glow rear tab.

Turned out pretty good, i like these better than the original mamba moments for sure, wish i got more purple though.

And this is from the ebay listing:

"This is the most unique Mamba Moment shoe available! This may be the only pair in the world with this color scheme."

Masterpiece > Victory
MC > MM

After seeing these latest batch looks like Nike ran out of purple FK. The earlier batches has more mix of each color in them.

how quickly will translucent soles wear? Im planning on either translucent soles or solid gray

Why would you ever think that would look good? Like even when I'm puking up my guts and it looks kinda purple and green even my body is like "No, red would be overkill, let's stick to just puke colors."

Back
Top Bottom