OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

If my pair looks like the victory lows I may consider returning or selling. I really hope that there isn't just a small splash of purple. I just got my tracking information and my shoes will be coming in on Monday.
when did you get your almost finished email?

just checked my order history, and my MM have a created shipping label. Being shipped from CANADA?? That's a new one.
Proof or it didn't happen 
nerd.gif

:smokinDaaaamn! Just got my 1st pair. I thought UPS wasn't coming around tonight. Worth the wait, or not so long wait, thanks Nike! Sofa king awesome! :smokin:smokin

Second pair comes next week. I'll try to get some quality pics up Saturday.

I'm also waiting for that Alaska to Cali delivery. Tomorrow end of day is gonna be a long wait

It should get to you around mid day. Mine was in the same situation, but they shot down to CA that same night and up to the Bay Area from Ontario within a few hours. Woke up the next morning and they were out for delivery. Don't trip fam, worth the wait.

snoozed on a exact pair i wanted from ebay thinking I could wait a few more weeks in order to get the price down, and they got sold for only $25 more than I was initially thinking of offering.

Que Mark Sanchez butt fumble.

Back
Top Bottom