OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Usa's are dope but that white scares me.

Triple entendre,dont even ask me how lol.

Got Damn that galaxy pair is to damn dope.

You just cost me $200 ya bastard lol jk.Good stuff fam.Nvm I dont wear my KD IV galaxies now lol.

Last edited:
A LOT of dope designs so far... Way too many to mention one by one. I think these might be a problem :smokin

top is better

I agree.Do you have the kobe 9 kung fu's?

Yea $205 plus taxes is a beast but I gotta get a couple.I was fortunate to get a couple codes from my id mess up and I am getting $75 in nike gift cards from shop discover every month

nah man, havent found em online for retail.

dont even care anymore :lol: might pass on easters too. seen a pic on feet even tho it was a bad pic. didnt look that good.

might just invest in some ID's just worried about overall quality of the shoe especially if you are a serious ball player :nerd:

are you guys customized on mobile? on the browser it hasnt been working all day. just comes up as blank then just the info on the bottom.... ?

are you guys customized on mobile? on the browser it hasnt been working all day. just comes up as blank then just the info on the bottom.... ?

For some reason it didn't work on chrome, but it did on Firefox.weird

Colors are great on these.

Best thing about them is that you have the option of removing those horrible stitches on the back.

Also, you guys disappoint me.

I remember nothing but major hard ons for that Amnesty 8, and none of you have thought to use that multi purple outsole?

There is a chance someone posted and I missed it, tho, didn't go thru all the pages, :lol:

View media item 904750

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, you guys disappoint me.

I remember nothing but major hard ons for that Amnesty 8, and none of you have thought to use that multi purple outsole?

There is a chance someone posted and I missed it, tho, didn't go thru all the pages, :lol:

View media item 904750

I made one and saved it on my desktop but never posted it l

Just got through playing with the options. I'm impressed with the options and colors. I just couldn't get into the kobe 8 iD for some reason. Even when they added more options to the shoe. But these right here caught my interest in kobe iD's again. Will definitely be cooking up a few pairs down the line. Lots of good stuff in here. :pimp:

Its between the mango, Blk/Gold, and Usa cw for me :pimp:

Gonna waiti until i see the actual color on the shoe before i pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom