OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Is the Snakeskin option just added by default on certain color swooshes? I didn't see an option for it but when I got my Mangos in today the swooshes have that stupid print on there :/

quick question - do the ids fit like regular EM low ?

ive only ever made 1 pair of ID - lebron x - ty lawson

they felt abit bigger than the regular X, just wonderin if its the same for the kobe ix

thanks guys

Is the Snakeskin option just added by default on certain color swooshes? I didn't see an option for it but when I got my Mangos in today the swooshes have that stupid print on there :/

All three of my recent IDs were without the print on the Swoosh(two gold and one metallic silver). I don't mind it not being there on the Swoosh. Two of the three toe overlay had the print(university blue upper without print, white and black upper with it). Sucks that there is no option to choose and you get it or not randomly.

I highly doubt flynit will show up. And if it does, expect limited colour choices. You won't be able to pick your colours

Decided to buy myself a birthday present. Was deciding whether to do this or usa cw. I ended up with my personal amnesty edition lol.

I went with the yellow stiches on the back as well. Will post when they arrive. I really wish that nike gave the option for 5 extra dollars for different laces. I couldn't decide between black or purple. Figured since I got the bruce lees I might as well go purple.

Last edited:
MY MAN!!! Those are INSANE!!! I especially love the first picture. Ohhhh weeeeeeee.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
lol thanks bro

sorry to post in the 9 thread, but was trying to show the blue glow to someone else and what to expect with it

I love them, whenever I wear them people just stare at them, either because they think they are dope or ugly, doesn't matter to me because I am very very happy with the outcome on that ID

Decided to buy myself a birthday present. Was deciding whether to do this or usa cw. I ended up with my personal amnesty edition lol.

I went with the yellow stiches on the back as well. Will post when they arrive. I really wish that nike gave the option for 5 extra dollars for different laces. I couldn't decide between black or purple. Figured since I got the bruce lees I might as well go purple.
Post up some pics when they come in. Been putting mines off for awhile now because of how that tour yellow seems to be coming out on the ID pair.

Back
Top Bottom