OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Is it July 31 yet?!?!

Happy I kept white sole, not just for the glitch stories, but no yellowing. I'm done with clear soles, I know there are sauces n stuff but I can't handle anymore yellowing. These HyperGrape soles as far as i can go. Can't wait to see everyone's versions...

So just a little update. Nike ID informed me that my order would get canceled and to recreate another id. However the money was taken from my paypal and I was charged already. I check my status on NDC. My status went from "processing" to "build in progress". Called nike to confirm and they confirmed that my shoe is indeed being built already. The rep clearly saw my id had masterpiece upper and GITD soles and didn't say anything negative. I'm assuming I'm good to go. Why cancel my order when they're already building it? Who knows. But the waiting game begins

Is it July 31 yet?!?!

Happy I kept white sole, not just for the glitch stories, but no yellowing. I'm done with clear soles, I know there are sauces n stuff but I can't handle anymore yellowing. These HyperGrape soles as far as i can go. Can't wait to see everyone's versions...
I was going to go with the wolf grey sole. But then I found out about the glitch and did business. Risky I must say though lol

So just a little update. Nike ID informed me that my order would get canceled and to recreate another id. However the money was taken from my paypal and I was charged already. I check my status on NDC. My status went from "processing" to "build in progress". Called nike to confirm and they confirmed that my shoe is indeed being built already. The rep clearly saw my id had masterpiece upper and GITD soles and didn't say anything negative. I'm assuming I'm good to go. Why cancel my order when they're already building it? Who knows. But the waiting game begins
so basically expect to receive a cancellation but still receive the shoes and to get glitch orders in ASAP before Nike cans it. Thanks for the heads up on the cancellation now i know when i get it to not panic

That's what I'm assuming... I personally don't think we will get a cancelation but I can confirm that my order is being built right now. The waiting game is on.

Pulled the trigger on 2 pairs - will send back which ever one I like the least. Both pairs were multi uppers but one I used the glitch to get translucent sole - hoping it comes through ok.

Almost pulled the trigger on a pair with that grey upper but I'm holding out for the Beethovens.

My estimated date was 8/7, damn my patience...:rolleyes

aNYone aNYone

now that's what I call a steal, and I thought my promo code was good, but that is outta the park 8)

Glad I was able to order my pairs yesterday I can't even get nike ID to work today fml...

Last edited:
I am guessing nike id return policy for full refund applies incase I mess up sizing? Its only voided if you put a custom iD tag on the tongue right?
30 days no questions asked, one year if unworn, 2 years if manufacturer defects. Personal ID doesn't change anything.

XDR means eXtra Durable Rubber, that should pretty much tell you what the benefit is. If you plan on hooping in them outside on the hard concrete surface it will hold up much better. Hope this helps

Why no white xdr though ...? :smh:

Last edited:
Lmfao at those prices...

Euro retail is 210 euros , and I ended up paying 178 euros after a discount code of mine....

Thats 256 us dollars from paypal...

OVER US retail ...

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Lmfao at those prices...

Euro retail is 210 euros , and I ended up paying 178 euros after a discount code of mine....

Thats 256 us dollars from paypal...

oVER us RETAIL .

laugh.gif
mean.gif
This is why I'm hunting for the EU coupons
laugh.gif
 The europe retail prices are ridiculous.
mean.gif

Anyone use a discount code and also try to get the 15% off topcashback?? I tried but nothing from Topcashback yet.  

Anyone use a discount code and also try to get the 15% off topcashback?? I tried but nothing from Topcashback yet.  

You may not get cash back if it's a coupon offer not advertised on their site. Sometimes it takes around 48 hours for it to appear on your account too.

Last edited:
Is there a cut off time to cancel an order? I just found out that I might be leaving for about 6-8months and will probably leave by the 7th of August.

Also what dates are you guys getting for expected delivery date. This will be my first IDs so I don't know how the entire process works :lol:

Back
Top Bottom