OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Multi-color flyknit was taken down - Will it be back?

Was taken down around 1pm yesterday. We don't know and will never know until we see it again. Knowing Nike they'll put it back up for order and still cant order it cuz they just like toying with consumers haha

Nike prolly checking every order is legit on the MC prolly the reason of lack of contact from them. Which sucks but if u haven't got a cancelation email I wouldn't stress over it

latest update: my MC #noglitch pair ordered about an hour after release is being made even if i never received a started email (the order status updated to 'build in progress' soon after i contacted the rep); the delivery is expected to be around 8/7, a week later than what the order confirmation email stated... Kinda disappointed on the delay but i'm relieved i locked a pair...

Last edited:
Here's the reply I received when I asked whether we'd see multicolor back:

"No word on if/when that option will return for the Kobe 9 Elite Low iD. If it does, we'll be sure to post updates."

I got "started" email but "in progress" on NDC. Everyone has a different status like the different color variations in the Flyknit lol.

Nike order page said "build in progress" for a few days but i JUST got my "started" email
Exactly the same for me.  Just received the started email and build in progress since Monday  

Notifications all over the board, there's no telling what is the best indicator of order progress.  Certainly not the emails. Well... maybe the shipped email 
laugh.gif

They cant send building emails, but they damn sure can send promotional emails, smh. Just got one about other id products.

Order placed July 1st. 'Started' email on July 3rd. Shipped yesterday (July 8th). Wow Nike I'm legitimately impressed.

who ordered first day will get these signed and delivered by Kobe himself, that's why they are taking longer than who ordered later
roll.gif

Ordered mine 1st day around 3 with gray upper and mine shipped last night with scheduled delivery on the 16th

I ordered mine the 1st day with a black upper and I just got the "We've Started On Your NIKEiD Order" email just now and the picture is blank...

Back
Top Bottom