OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I personally like the mango speckles a lot more than some of the colors I have seen in this thread. A lot of cool shoes in this thread.

Had a cat try and buy my iDs right off my feet today.
mean.gif

Dudeman was a sz 13 and was unfazed w/ my pair being 11.5s.

is it me but do the MC people getting now seem to be getting more red? Volt is getting slimmer with this later batch. Some of these have too much red, IMO.

Threw my pair on today.... Fit fine so far tts. Pretty sure they'll feel better as the day goes on.

Vida thread :pimp: Yeah she was badd. She was decent looking as she doesn't over do the make-up. With social media now there's always someone to take away the limelight. Haven't heard much about her for a few years.

I personally like the mango speckles a lot more than some of the colors I have seen in this thread. A lot of cool shoes in this thread.

Everytime I see your Avi I think it's @thapointguy
 he's had that image up for a while.

Hahaha It tripped me out too. I was like "I changed my avy how come it's back" then I see it's not my SN ahhahaa

Last I heard of Vida, one of her implants exploded on her and she had to get it redone

Bought multi surface acrylic paint to do the shozoku like the MPs. They didnt have the red so I cant do the stitches or sig yet. If it turns out bad its coming off.

The longer the MC's take to potentially come back, the less excited I am about them. I have already have a gray pair, and a couple of weeks ago, I would've ordered 3-4 pairs of MC on a whim. Now I think I'd limit myself to two.

Still waiting....
Looking more and more like a bust on MC.

On to the Beethovens and probably done with the kobe9.

I'm over missing out on the MC's. If they come back I'll order a pair, but I ain't stressing it anymore.

Just received tracking for my black iD's!

Ordered: 7/22
"We've started..." email: 7/25
"Almost finished..." email: 7/29
Shipped: 8/2

Can't wait to toss them on feet. 8)

Last edited:
My MCs are in Philly. They'll be delivered on Monday. Finally, after 35 days they will have found their way home :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom