OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
the part that a few ppl missed on the last page :lol:

I don't think 1 single person posted anything in rebuttal to what you said...why you took it personal? ***kanyeshurg***

It was actually in agreement with that same bolded out of control statement.

Last edited:
The plot thickens...

Buying Beethovens next week regardless. Stoked on those. If MC never comes back, so be it. If it does, I'll get one pair and be happy.

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 42m

Uh oh. "Raven: At this moment, we expect it to be back in a week or two. Please stay tuned to @nikestore for more information."

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 41m

That was about the multi colored flyknit. You better sell now.

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 29m

Mentions on fire! I'm just relaying what the nike chat rep said. I think we all know they aren't the most reliable.

:nerd: ?
Just when I was getting over the MCs....

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 42m

Uh oh. "Raven: At this moment, we expect it to be back in a week or two. Please stay tuned to @nikestore for more information."

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 41m

That was about the multi colored flyknit. You better sell now.

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 29m

Mentions on fire! I'm just relaying what the nike chat rep said. I think we all know they aren't the most reliable.

:nerd: ?
Just when I was getting over the MCs....
View media item 881084

the part that a few ppl missed on the last page :lol:

I don't think 1 single person posted anything in rebuttal to what you said...why you took it personal? ***kanyeshurg***

It was actually in agreement with that same bolded out of control statement.

Quotes above of ppl who didn't read the full post and just saw the first line..

I'd love the return of MC but at this point Id love more colors for the upper. A lottttt more options. This shoe just has so much potential it makes me sad

It's that constant asking of repetitive questions and making up bogus claims to get a 20% code that kills good/legit customer service.

1st world problems. The consumer side has become straight Richards. I'm so glad I don't deal with regular consumers.

i have a 15% code still valid but my two 20% codes that were ONCE valid from legitimate reasons have been used and Nike will not give me new ones.

Kobekobe Kobekobe I know there is a good chance I will take a lot of heat for this post and that's fine, but after trying to avoid you it's clear that our paths will cross! So I am going to say what have to say and move on and try to get along for sake of the community!

1st- you have a really negative delivery toward a lot of people- Most dudes I have talked to in this community are helpful and friendly but it seems like you are always bashing people for their choices or post!

Ex- CHAOS MC! Okay you don't like them, I understand that but why say its a waste of a shoe? Was that really necessary? Why say anything negative? :smh:
GLITCH USERS- you were on people like you worked for Nike!

2nd- you act like you "god" when it comes to these mc flynit joints, and only you have the answers- no one else should talk about them, no one should hope they will come back, and no one should try to find out any information about them and post it on niketalk

Ex- just read your last couple of post

Now with all that being said I am new here and I can honestly tell you that I don't know everything about shoes or every kobe that has ever came out or every series for that matter! I am learning something new from most of these guys every day and that's pretty much why I joined in! I like to joke and debate but in a tasteful manner, plus I can take a joke but I never feel like you are joking! So try to keep in mind that all of us haven't been here for years and we are going to mistakes! We are going to post redundant questions, probably post some misinformation, and a few of us are going to take stupid chances like using a glitch or making a crazy color scheme on a id! It doesn't mean we are stupid or idiots, we just may have a different opinion or taste than you! So thanks for listening and I just strapped on my flak jacket, so start firing! View media item 1121084

Last edited:
feelings hurt, but you're right, al3x89 can be annoying sometimes, although I agree with him, that one pair was whack.

feelings hurt, but you're right, al3x89 can be annoying sometimes, although I agree with him, that one pair was whack.

Not at all! Really doesn't bother me personally but I can't stand bullies- that's what he reminds me of! Not my taste either but my thing is its not like saying you don't like a GR, that was that dudes personal creation! If you can't say nothing nice, just don't say ish! IMO!

Not at all! Really doesn't bother me personally but I can't stand bullies- that's what he reminds me of! Not my taste either but my thing is its not like saying you don't like a GR, that was that dudes personal creation! If you can't say nothing nice, just don't say ish! IMO!

ehh, most people post to see what others think of their fair. If its ok to give props to pairs you like, its ok to say you don't like a pair. Majority of us are grown ups, i think we can handle it. But i agree, there's a way to say you don't like a pair without being too rough though.

I don't take anything what people say on the internets seriously. 98% of the stuff said here would not be said to your face.

ehh, most people post to see what others think of their fair. If its ok to give props to pairs you like, its ok to say you don't like a pair. Majority of us are grown ups, i think we can handle it. But i agree, there's a way to say you don't like a pair without being too rough though.

I don't take anything what people say on the internets seriously. 98% of the stuff said here would not be said to your face.

This! That's all I was trying to say, it's the approach- not the content!

Back
Top Bottom