OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

this thread is so funny , you got the people who bought MC IDs saying MCs will never come back in ID so they ll raise their ego and dont lose their exclusiveness and people that didnt order em that pray that they ll be back on ID.
Probably right to a degree. There is also people who want them really bad but don't think they are coming back as well. I  don't think they will come back and I personally don't care about the MC at all. They are a nice shoe its just not my style. I know resellers are def hoping they don't come back.

this thread is so funny , you got the people who bought MC IDs saying MCs will never come back in ID so they ll raise their ego and dont lose their exclusiveness and people that didnt order em that pray that they ll be back on ID.

i want a pair but i already know they wont come back in that form...so i guess you're not entirely correct

you guys are still asking customer rep if MC's are coming back? I hope they start giving even more ridiculous answers.

Its game over.

Not as ridiculous as the claim above based purely on conjecture. At least Nike reps tell the truth and say they don't know.

Mostly to boost the resale price. I partly want MC to come back to set off the first crash of the resale market.

Last edited:
i-regret-nothing-chicken-gif.gif

:lol:

How many days earlier are you guys getting your shipments in from the original ETA on the order confirmation. Just placed an order yesterday and the ETA is 9/8. Just wondering if there's any chance I'll get them before Labor Day weekend so I can wear them to Vegas.

Both my pairs took 17-18 days.

so when you guys made your MCs did you get to pick the pattern/color combo or w/e?

I wonder what nike does with return iDs? do they send them to outlets?

Just came in yesterday. Went with a simple, clean black HTM-esque design. Very satisfied with the quality. These do fit VERY snug compared to the elite highs and EM lows. Go 1/2 size up IMO....
Mine were snug also but I put shoe trees in them over night and now they are perfect. Just an FYI, nice pick up

Last edited:
i wonder if there is a sizing difference between the different flyknit materials because my MC's fit a little loose compared to my EM 9 ID's..

i gotta compare to @GRIMEYY's pair.

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 42m
Uh oh. "Raven: At this moment, we expect it to be back in a week or two. Please stay tuned to @nikestore for more information."

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 41m
That was about the multi colored flyknit. You better sell now.

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 29m
Mentions on fire! I'm just relaying what the nike chat rep said. I think we all know they aren't the most reliable.

:nerd:?

:lol: at these nike reps just outright messing with people :rofl:

I'd be just like Raven though.

Last edited:
The plot thickens...

Buying Beethovens next week regardless. Stoked on those. If MC never comes back, so be it. If it does, I'll get one pair and be happy.

Uh oh. "Raven: At this moment, we expect it to be back in a week or two. Please stay tuned to @nikestore for more information."

Mentions on fire! I'm just relaying what the nike chat rep said. I think we all know they aren't the most reliable.

nerd.gif
?
Just when I was getting over the MCs....

nerd.gif
?
Just when I was getting over the MCs....

:nerd:?

Wouldn't mind having them back either...but I could call reps 10x in a row and get 10 different answers

probably going to go with a 10.5 and a 11 and return or sell for retail which ever fits better. hope those mc come back but at this point i'm fine without them.

my chat with a rep 5 mins ago...

Mark: Hi, my name is Mark. How may I help you?
rawdawg34: hi mark, just wondering if the multi color upper on the kobe 9 iD is ever coming back?
rawdawg34: flyknit*
Mark: Hello D. That has not been announced yet.
Mark: I would recommend staying tuned to Nike's Twitter (@Nikestore) and checking Nike.com regularly to see if it becomes available.
rawdawg34: whats the typical protocol with sold out iD options? if something is coming back? is that a bit of information that they usually tell you guys right away? as opposed to something that is/could be sold out for good?
rawdawg34: just worndering...dont mean to bust you up...
Mark: Typically we do know ahead of time.

And no worries.
rawdawg34: oh ok. thanks alot

Last edited:

rawdawg34: hi mark, just wondering if the multi color upper on the kobe 9 iD is ever coming back?
Mark: I would recommend staying tuned to Nike's Twitter (@Nikestore) and checking Nike.com regularly to see if it becomes available.
rawdawg34: whats the typical protocol with sold out iD options? if something is coming back? is that a bit of information that they usually tell you guys right away? as opposed to something that is/could be sold out for good?

And no worries.
Seems like he dodged the question

And no worries.

Kinda of interesting that they just won't tell their CSR's something! My company would have sent out letters and bulletins saying "hell no, it's not coming back" just to keep people from calling bc time is money in their eyes! It's probably slowed down a lot but I imagine they have spent thousands of dollars just saying "we have no information, please follow @nikestore.com for updates"! From a business standpoint makes you wonder if it is coming back but hell who knows with Nike? They are true masters when it comes to marketing!

Kinda of interesting that they just won't tell their CSR's something! My company would have sent out letters and bulletins saying "hell no, it's not coming back" just to keep people from calling bc time is money in their eyes! It's probably slowed down a lot but I imagine they have spent thousands of dollars just saying "we have no information, please follow @nikestore.com for updates"! From a business standpoint makes you wonder if it is coming back but hell who knows with Nike? They are true masters when it comes to marketing!

exactly! its just to keep the buzz/hype going...

free advertising, thats all it is

Back
Top Bottom